Goodbye Jesus

Why I Hate Broadcast Journalists

Daffodil

I just watched an MSNBC interview of Scott Baio about some stupid and insensitive tweets he had posted. They really were immature and stupid and he should have been called on it. However, by the time the journalist had repeatedly interrupted him, talked over him, asked him questions and then refused to let him answer, I was actually sympathetic toward HIM! I am so sick of these arrogant "journalists" who apparently always have an agenda and would rather hear their own voices than their guests!

http://www.msnbc.com/tamron-hall/watch/baio-defends-jokes-about-women-727836739775

All the major network news programs are focused on a specific audience. MSNBC is the liberal version of Fox News, but with a whole lot less viewers. News programming transitioned into entertainment a long time ago. If any truth is found in today's news programs it probably slipped by them accidentally.

It appears it is now the anchor/hosts job to badger and denigrate guests who are perceived to be political adversaries. I sometimes find myself thinking it's all a set up and the guests representing the other political party are just following a script.

When something truly tragic occurs they all temporarily morph into real journalists, but only to cover that event & then when it's over they become entertainers again.