Goodbye Jesus

Divorced Over Religion

MOHO

I have to tread lightly here. Mrs. MOHO is a very angry and mean person with only two emotions...

1. Glee (when everyone is doing what she tells them to do and grees with everything she says)

2. Anger (any other time but especially when someone rejects her)

AND she was a paralegal for a high-powered law firm in CA that only took mass-tort cases. I'm sure she'll reconnect with an attorney who will rape and pillage old MOHO's what-chya-collit for a heaping bounty.

I have also found through experience that oil and water do not mix well. If you feel that there is no hope for change.. or at least compromise, you might be a little frightened as I was, but it is amazing how we make it. Personally for me, I was glad to be free. It was hard but life without fighting was wonderfully peaceful. Just make sure you have a good plan of action. And as always, do what you can to see if you can make it work before coming to the conclusion of ending a relationship. Breaking up is always hard to do.

Best wishes for you.

I just wanted to add one more thing to your discussion today. Personally, I don't let go very easily. I will fight to the bitter end to hold on to what I think could work out. But then there is just that one thing that let's me know when a friendship or relationship has truly ended. It is so sad, but sometimes you must know in your heart when to finally walk away and understand that the other person is not putting in the effort. I am one that give lots of chances and then more chances to see if a friend or lover will back up their words with actions that they have promised to work on when it comes to problems in communication within the relationship. But when I'm done-I'm done. If a friend or relationship causes you heartbreak over and over, it's time to exit. Hold on to all the happy memories and move on. Someone else is out there waiting to give you all the love you need. It is so heartbreaking but you have to learn to look after yourself. 

Best wishes MOHO for a good outcome.

(hug)

Thank you, Margee!

You always know how to make someone who is hurting feel better.

I hang on too. I frequently turn what is likely abuse inward and wonder what I did to diserve such treatment. I am not perfect and I'm sure the relationship is work for Mrs. MOHO as well. I get angry myself at how the xtian doctrine is polluting an otherwise, mostly, healthy relationship. I really feel that her intolerance has been inserted, then refortified, throughout the years.

Nonetheless, and whatever happens, I am greatful for your support and kind words. You are a gem!

- MOHO

• Like 1

I have no good advice, but going by what you've written here, I say: go for it. You deserve better. That may sound a bit harsh, but that's what I think. You've been patient enough if you ask me. I hope it pans out for you :) 

Thanx, RJN.

I'm sorry MOHO, that sounds so stressful

It ceratinly is, Tardis.

It's making me physically ill.

Time to shit or get off the pot for this wannabe guitarist...