Goodbye Jesus

Debate on THE GAY!!!

MrSpooky

http://p211.ezboard.com/ffoxprintsfrm13.sh...rt=121&stop=140

Please DO NOT jump into this board. I don't want to inundate Foxprints with arguments, especially since it is a very small community and a very slow board. You guys would utterly break the system.

I'm debating PulsePoundingResounding... he made a hugeass post at the bottom of this page, but you can look back to the previous portions of this thread.

Guest JP1283
but I can't say I have ever known a TRULY HAPPY homosexual. What goes on behind closed doors aside from the forbidden acts is tears, anxiety and depression. That is the nature of the grievous sin.

What a bastard. I hate Christians.

That's funny. Tears, anxiety, and depression pretty much sums up my whole existence as a Christian. :scratch:

Surely, that's a sign that being Christian is nothing if not a greivous sin.

Anyone who poses to know "what goes on behind others closed doors" IS there, or likes peeking in windows...

Futtawukkup... Love xtian "experts"..

n

I have met some seemingly really nice homosexuals, as at least in my experience they have seemed to be some of the more pleasant individuals I have encountered, (though many of them "hit on" me, and that's not pleasant), but I can't say I have ever known a TRULY HAPPY homosexual. What goes on behind closed doors aside from the forbidden acts is tears, anxiety and depression. That is the nature of the grievous sin.

Exchange the word "Christian" for every "Homosexual" in the text and you have my experience exactly. :shrug:

Is there anything more irritating than for someone to tell you that you're not "really" happy; you just "think" you are? :vent:

Is there anything more irritating than for someone to tell you that you're not "really" happy; you just "think" you are?  :vent:

IBF,

I'm thinking about your very good question.

Let me see now, is it "more irritating" when someone indirectly asks me (not you Dennis - but perhaps others on this board from time to time), why I don't understand that my father (who is a loving pastor) and most my family relatives (who are either pastors themselves or pastor's wives, PKs, etc...) are actually trying to hurt all their gullible sheepish congregation (who they give most of their productive lives on behalf of) by their involvement in spreading what they (supposedly "secretly") know to be a lie - the bad ole' "gospel" - which has been supposedly concocted to keep those unsuspecting lay-people content to be the recipients of various unspeakable injustices, planned to be ravaged upon them by their hypocritical and traitorous clergy (aided and abetted by their various "thugs in power" friends)?

Actually, I may need more time to think about it.

At this point, however, I'm not exactly sure which type of question is "more irritating".

(I do think I can basically understand why both questions can - and probably have on occasion - cause some people to become at least a tad bit ticked off.)

-Dennis

IBF,

I'm thinking about your very good question.

Let me see now, is it "more irritating" when someone indirectly asks me (not you Dennis - but perhaps others on this board from time to time), why I don't understand that my father (who is a loving pastor) and most my family relatives (who are either pastors themselves or pastor's wives, PKs, etc...) are actually trying to hurt all their gullible sheepish congregation (who they give most of their productive lives on behalf of) by their involvement in spreading what they (supposedly "secretly") know to be a lie - the bad ole' "gospel" - which has been supposedly concocted to keep those unsuspecting lay-people content to be the recipients of various unspeakable injustices, planned to be ravaged upon them by their hypocritical and traitorous clergy (aided and abetted by their various "thugs in power" friends)?

Actually, I may need more time to think about it.

At this point, however, I'm not exactly sure which type of question is "more irritating".

(I do think I can basically understand why both questions can - and probably have on occasion - cause some people to become at least a tad bit ticked off.)

-Dennis

Dennis, I suppose most of humanity needs a little work on the art humility. None of us are free of misconceptions about the other, and we often find ourselves making “blanket statements” about things we know little about.

And, “No” Dennis, I would not deny your statement of happiness based on your faith. You have always struck me as a very honest individual, and if you claim much of your personal happiness is based on your faith, I believe you. My twin brother is absolutely nauseatingly happy as a Mormon. He has a wonderful wife and three kids, all of whom seem to be very happy too.

And, “No” Dennis, I would not deny your statement of happiness based on your faith. You have always struck me as a very honest individual, and if you claim much of your personal happiness is based on your faith, I believe you. ...

Thanks Dennis,

Actually, I was talking about a question regarding why I didn't consent that my father (as a Pastor) was supposedly a willing and knowing participant in some grand conspiracy to fleece the flock. I have felt that question was being asked of me a while back (again, not by you Dennis).

Overall, it does seems like (lately) I have been getting a bit of an easier ride around here.

I do appreciate the kindly moderation that I've noticed has been increasingly evident toward me.

Thanks!, to whomever it may concern!

-Dennis

Thanks Dennis,

Actually,  I was talking about a question regarding why I didn't consent that my father (as a Pastor) was supposedly a willing and knowing participant in some grand conspiracy to fleece the flock. I have felt that question was being asked of me a while back (again, not by you Dennis).

Overall, it does seems like (lately) I have been getting a bit of an easier ride around here.

I do appreciate the kindly moderation that I've noticed has been increasingly evident toward me.

Thanks!,  to whomever it may concern!

-Dennis

Even though I haven't had any direct interaction with you yet Dennis, I have read a good deal of your posts & their responses now. And I'd say the goodly attitude toward you is because people here respect people who don't treat them like ignorant fools who don't know what they're talking about.

Treat others with respect and you get it in return. That's what I see with you, Dennis.

:thanks:

Really, really happy bi-sexual right here. I get to have WAAAAAY loads more fun than homosexuals and heterosexuals combined! TWICE THE PROBABILITY OF SIN!!!

"but I can't say I have ever known a TRULY HAPPY homosexual. What goes on behind closed doors aside from the forbidden acts is tears, anxiety and depression. That is the nature of the grievous sin."

Homosexuality is never mentioned as being a sin in the New Testament of the Bible! What it does say is that those who worship the Bible, the created, in their own interpretation without the true experience of the Spirit tend to be the worst... as these people are so judgemental unto condemnation. Alas, it goes on to say that if we judge them, then we are no better than they.

Amanda

Welcome to the boards, Amanda.