Goodbye Jesus

I'm Back! And Completely Different. But The Same.

FreeThinkerNZ

... I should be so lucky!

FT has "zoned" me so I'm free again...????????????

FT has "zoned" me so I'm free again...

I keep having to share Dude and I really don't think you're fat, so . . . Cool! ❤

• Like 2

FT has "zoned" me so I'm free again...????????????

Is that middle icon a syringe squirting something into the drink?

Nah, Jeff's a good-looking guy and a musician, too, like Dude. He doesn't need any of that kind of help. Are you going to start harassing him too, now? Maybe if you learned an instrument, you wouldn't have so much difficulty with the ladies! ;)

• Like 1

Nah, Jeff's a good-looking guy and a musician, too, like Dude. He doesn't need any of that kind of help. Are you going to start harassing him too, now? Maybe if you learned an instrument, you wouldn't have so much difficulty with the ladies! ;)
Shows how much you listen when I type... I play the guitar. I havent for years though since i gave my guitar to my son.

Funny you say this... I drove my son back to Columbus today and when I got back home, my wife gave me my xmas present. She's like a kid and can't wait until xmas to give presents.

Anyways, I got an acoustic guitar. :)

Ok, that 4thwavers thing took way too much time and I finally gave up after about #34, but it made way too much sense and was way too rational! Shame on you, Thurisaz! wink.png

I'm evil like that :P

Shows how much you listen when I type... I play the guitar. I havent for years though since i gave my guitar to my son.

Funny you say this... I drove my son back to Columbus today and when I got back home, my wife gave me my xmas present. She's like a kid and can't wait until xmas to give presents.

Anyways, I got an acoustic guitar. :)

Oops, my mistake! You also ride motorcycles, so I'm sure you do quite well with the ladies. Am I being really sexist right now? Thurisaz?

Wow, FTNZ, you must really be the shizzle with floriduh, Jeff, and dude all vying for your attentions! I should be so lucky!

ETA: Fwee is just jealous as usual.

IKR? I think this is the most attention I've had from the guys here in two and half years, lol. 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

And is Dude delusional? tongue.pngwink.png

Hey you! I resemble that remark.  mad.gif

How have I missed this thread so far???!

I have really missed you FT! I'm glad you're back.

You know I love you most.

Love you too, man!
Uh oh. That sounds like I just got put into the friend zone...

Why does this always happen to me?

Oh no, I wasn't putting you in the friend zone my love! I was trying to keep up with all my posts and failing, lol. 

Thank you very much for such a nice welcome back, xx cool.png kiss.gif

Wow, FTNZ, you must really be the shizzle with floriduh, Jeff, and dude all vying for your attentions! I should be so lucky!

ETA: Fwee is just jealous as usual.

IKR? I think this is the most attention I've had from the guys here in two and half years, lol. 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

And is Dude delusional? tongue.pngwink.png

Hey you! I resemble that remark.  mad.gif

Well I know you resemble it! That's why I asked mawahahahaha! Wanna hug? (Why is there not hug emoji? Admin, I demand a hug emoji be included... if you so graciously would like to include it in your benevolence of course)

• Like 1

Hey FT welcome back.

You have some interesting things to say politically. I've yet to see them all, but if you stick around...

• Like 1

Hey FT welcome back.

You have some interesting things to say politically. I've yet to see them all, but if you stick around...

Thanks for the welcome back, Voice. How are you doing these days?

I started responding to several threads but I can't keep up with them all time-wise at the moment. So if there's any policy issue you want to ask me about here, fire away. I'll get involved in other threads again when I'm able to.

Sorry. I don't buy that this is the same person who was here before. Use of words, sentence structure, and how empathy is expressed is entirely different.

• Like 1

Sorry. I don't buy that this is the same person who was here before. Use of words, sentence structure, and how empathy is expressed is entirely different.

LOL, that's fine. But a bunch of e-friends of mine on here can verify. I've skyped with them, emailed etc.

Meet me in chat sometime if you want to.

How have I missed this thread so far???!

I have really missed you FT! I'm glad you're back.

You know I love you most.

Love you too, man!
Uh oh. That sounds like I just got put into the friend zone...

Why does this always happen to me?

Oh no, I wasn't putting you in the friend zone my love! I was trying to keep up with all my posts...

You have been busy! You hit the ground running when you returned. haha.

????

So you've had an ideological conversion so to speak?  Can you share a bit more about your 6 month journey into studying the current United States government and media, taking note of why this evaluation changed your theoretical foundations.

Also, what ideological branch of conservatism do you relate to, as Conservatives in America are pretty much just an alliance of many ideological views which oppose Active State Liberalism. 

Would you say you're more Libertarian, with an emphasis on individual freedom and minimal government?  You don't seem like a Neoconservative based upon your remarks in this thread, especially since Neocons are usually pretty strongly against Trump.  Or would you say you're more of a Paleoconservative, which has a more Nationalistic bent, stressing the importance cultural and political tradition, along with limited state governance, and against multiculturalism?