Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Part 4: Electric Boogaloo

ContraBardus

Old thread is locked, time for a new one!

bvyTB3.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ContraBardus

• Fweethawt

• Naughtyhamster

• TheRedneckProfessor

79shubE.jpg

• Like 4

sx7eumK.jpg

• Like 1

mkss3wcxbw9y.jpg

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has the left become an apocalyptic cult, certain that Trump will bring everlasting doom? I don't even need to go to church to hear about the coming apocalypse of mankind. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has the left become an apocalyptic cult, certain that Trump will bring everlasting doom? I don't even need to go to church to hear about the coming apocalypse of mankind. biggrin.png

That newspaper clipping is from a Scottish newspaper. Dunno if that's what you call the left, but I don't know why it would be hard to see that a narcissist who has surrounded himself with right wing christian fanatics might be bad news....

• Like 1

I don't know either. What is "left"? I made a reactionary comment which is actually based off a number of observations from a variety of sources - not just that particular clipping.

And I don't see why it would be hard to see that views pushed by a regressive left segment of society to force their ideas on others and restrict freedom of speech might also be bad news.

And I don't see why it would be hard to see that views pushed by a regressive left segment of society to force their ideas on others and restrict freedom of speech might also be bad news.

So...the logical thing to do is to vote for a conservative candidate (because conservatives never force their ideas on others) who waging a pretty literal war on the press? 

Solid.

So...the logical thing to do is to vote for a conservative candidate (because conservatives never force their ideas on others) who waging a pretty literal war on the press? 

Solid.

It would seem that some people think that is a valid option. Whether or not its logical is up for debate.

• Super Moderator

Solid.

Reducing the complexity of politics down to a false dichotomy and tossing in reductio ad absurdum for good measure.  Excellent work, SilentLoner.

• Like 1

I couldn't decide whether SL was posting her views in that post, or trying to misrepresent my post as me saying something I didn't.

So I went for a very neutral line. I had originally written a more pointed reply. Depending on what SL replies I may post it.

b1euc7onsvby.png

• Like 3

Lol brilliant.

A bit strange they are going to "The Last Jedi". It seems the return wasn't long lived!

Bring Revan back I say! He's sort those first order munchkins out on his own!

Solid.

Reducing the complexity of politics down to a false dichotomy and tossing in reductio ad absurdum for good measure.  Excellent work, SilentLoner.

What exactly is the false dichotomy here? Do elaborate. And mind the fallacist's fallacy, RedneckProfessor. 

2ipa6479tnby.jpg

That box does not look happy lol

• Super Moderator

This is HUMOR AND SATIRE.  Keep the comments light. Thanks.

• Like 1

SaBbS5U.jpg

dleWrGE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

NSFW...

• Like 2

Well this thread just got 300% more fun

• Like 1

rEU3ciKx48aGTuHuJWbvCAt0s-E1l9X7Hh76C1hH

NSFW...

Not safe for work??!!! It's not safe in 90% of locations!

lliTjm8.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.