Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Part 4: Electric Boogaloo

ContraBardus

@ContraBardus   All I did was copy the youtube link and paste it here where you'd normally type your comments.   It looks like it worked correctly.  

That's what I've been doing, but all that is showing up is a text link. It's been like that with the last three attempts I've made at posting YT videos.

The first video I tried it with ended with .be, so I figured that might be it, but the other two are just standard YT links.

No idea why it's not working for me.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ContraBardus

• Fweethawt

• Naughtyhamster

• TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

That's what I've been doing, but all that is showing up is a text link. It's been like that with the last three attempts I've made at posting YT videos.

The first video I tried it with ended with .be, so I figured that might be it, but the other two are just standard YT links.

Hmmmmm....there are definitely still some quirks on this new setup.   When I try to "Mark Site Read" I get a rectangle with a question mark and two smaller shaded rectangles within it.  I guessed that the darker one was "Yes" and it worked.   lololol.       I'll ask the other mods if they have any ideas about  the yt links and post any new info here.    (The first question will be is "Did you clear the cookies"...)

..not "funny".. Just a test of the goddamn best area rock man in the fuckin' buizz.

Testing:

• Like 2

• Admin

Works OK for me. Just click "share" on the YouTube video and use the link that appears. Do not copy and past the link from the address bar. 

• Admin

Click the "share" button underneath the YouTube video. Copy that link and paste it here. If you are copying and pasting the YouTube link in your address bar, that is the reason it's not working. 

EDIT: Something in Firefox is cocking it up. Just did this in Chrome and it worked.

Not sure what it is, nothing is set up any differently than when it was working before.

Only thing I can think of is that something updated and is screwing with posting videos here. Works everywhere else fine, but not here for some weird reason.

It's definitely an issue on my end though and I'll have to sort it out myself now that I know where to go digging around to try and figure it out. 

Thanks for the help.

Here's some educational death metal:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

THIS IS A TEST because now I'm really curious:

1 - posting link from my address bar at YouTube.

2 - copying the Share link in the YouTube video.

TEST RESULTS:  Both videos copied using Chrome. Weird but, hey, whatever works..........   :clap:

• Haha 1

4ygxmaqll2zy.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

ymgYLdZ.jpg

• Like 1

ARYKQz96LUGkwvHKtuOWUQ.jpg

• Like 1

1Xxsg0u.jpg

• Like 1

s8axD8e.jpg

• Like 1

46u6jl4psa3z.jpg

• Like 1

bL68D4i.png

• Like 1

ozzy2.jpg

dkrmn1mmtr3z.jpg

That last one went over my head

• Like 1

IMG_3680.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FwofI2i.jpgcc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

pjh173avvy6z.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

try hitting return after you paste the link 

That last one went over my head

The solution is the order in which the Star Wars movies were released. Hence the 'Star Wars' sign.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.