Goodbye Jesus

8Th Grade Atheist Asks About God

Fweethawt

The apologists vacuous arguments can be summed up as "Ah, err... uhm... You see... uhm, m'kay... err BECAUSE JESUS YOU LITTLE TWAT!".

What a delusional dork he is. I applaud the boy though! smile.png

Edit: I can't believe how stupid this man is! Pure gold. Thanks Fwee!

• Like 2

"What about the victims" is a good question and needs expanding on. What about justice for the victims? Or justice for the victims' families?  Giving Hitler the green light to go to heaven just because he asks Jesus for forgiveness basically says "Fuck you" to his victims. I suppose as a Christian you are supposed to leave justice to God and bury that hideous feeling that homicidal maniacs could be in heaven.

Ah well, religion is all a mental exercise anyway. Similiar to arguing what Batman might do.

So why was the atheist present in this video? He didn't do much.

• Like 2

The preacher guy didn't answer the kid's question. He gave an answer to another question, one that the kid hadn't asked.

• Like 1

The preacher guy didn't answer the kid's question. He gave an answer to another question, one that the kid hadn't asked.

How surprising, Christians wouldn't avoid directly answering a question would they? tongue.pngbiggrin.png

That actually happens an awful lot.

Also I note that Christians make exuberant and excessive use of bad and/or false analogies. I don't know what is so hard about understanding that this analogy x here, does not apply to your claim for God. (Tornado whipping up a plane in a junk yard, we see humans designed X so we can also see God designed the universe by 'markers' he left in it)

• Like 1

(Tornado whipping up a plane in a junk yard,

Or tornado destroys house, kills inhabitants, Bible miraculously remains. Therefore God.

(Tornado whipping up a plane in a junk yard,

Or tornado destroys house, kills inhabitants, Bible miraculously remains. Therefore God.

Or tornado destroys house, kills inhabitants and surviving neighbor gives credit to God for his fortune while failing to blame God for his neighbors' deaths.

Christian Get out of jail free card: "God is ultimate fair judge so its up to him"

This response can be used to answer nearly any question on the fairness of going to hell, or for people who has never heard the 'gospel'. It's a cop out, and they should just say I don't know.

In fact if God won't judge a person who has never heard of Jesus, then it is better not to evangelize the world. Because then people are not in the position of hearing, but not believing and therefore being judged! Christians could be sending millions to hell without realizing what they are doing!

Edit Clarification - my example of tornado whipping up plane in junk yard was example of a bad analogy often used to counter the 'chance' of evolution happening. Creationists/ID say "it's like a tornado constructing a plane from random out of a junk yard" False analogy. Just noticed you guys seem to be taking it as an example of how god is good/mysterious example. That wasn't what I meant, though your examples are very true.

Edit Clarification - my example of tornado whipping up plane in junk yard was example of a bad analogy often used to counter the 'chance' of evolution happening. Creationists/ID say "it's like a tornado constructing a plane from random out of a junk yard" False analogy. Just noticed you guys seem to be taking it as an example of how god is good/mysterious example. That wasn't what I meant, though your examples are very true.

No worries, I understood you were repeating that bad analogy!