Goodbye Jesus

My Silly Story

Guest thebiblesquitesilly

I am new here by the way, names caleb. I was born and raised by a nice mum (dad had left, hardly saw him) who always tried hard to look after her kids. Unfortunatley she suffered from the quite extreme mental illness known as someone who not only believes in the bible but also hasn't studied a dictionary for the words "opinion" and "fact" and chose the correct one when telling thier children about world history, they are completely oblivious to what they are doing though. Anyway i "turned away from jesus" aged about 10 or whatever, can't really remember how old. But they had still effected my thinking, when i got older (about 16 or something) i started suffering from depression and all that malarkey. Anyway my christian mum and my christian siblings had all got into my head that i could only be happy with jesus. Anyway aged 20 i "came to the lord". what a scary experience, the idea of this fucking derranged psychopath existing and having all our soulstrapped in eternal despair scared the shit out of me, this was a fear unknown to me until then. Anyway the whole creation vs evolution (some old book vs hard science) came in handy and pointed out to me that the bible thing is just stupid, i have been unconverted and free for about 1 week now and although it is quite difficult getting all this bullshit out of my head, i feel good for what i have done, i feel enlightened i suppose. This feeling of "discovering the truth" that christianity is meant to bring is what i have just discovered from coming away from it. Anyway this site is handy in deprogramming, it is about the flood thingy,

members.aol.com/darrwin/flood.htm

Puts things in perspective. Anyway if thier is a true way forward it is the flying spaghetti monster, we can all be touched by his noodly appendage.

http://www.venganza.org/

Greets Caleb, seems depression is of epidemic proportions in this fucked up reality we have created for ourselves.

Sorry but the spagetti monster is another myth just like love, purpose and atoms.

Hi, and welcome to the league of ex-christians (that sounds so official, our own little club). It's good you've stumbled upon us so early in your walk-away experience, you can get support and information right off the bat. It does feel good once you've left, you've reclaimed your life and taken your brain back from slavery!

Hi! Welcome to ExC! :)

Yep... depression here too... and it got worse when I deconverted. But eventually I learned to trust myself and deal with life without the Bible God.

Anyway, congrats on your enlightenment and welcome to the site... hopefully we can support you through this difficult time.

i have been unconverted and free for about 1 week now and although it is quite difficult getting all this bullshit out of my head, i feel good for what i have done, i feel enlightened i suppose.

FRESH MEAT

:Duivel7:MMMWWWAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :Duivel7:

*oops, I mean

Welcome to the community, I hope you find the right path for you. Regardless of what that means for ussssssssssssssssssssss.......

:Duivel:

don't mind me

Hi and welcome from a fellow Pastafarian. I think you will find the wide variety of people who hang here very helpful, funny, a bit strange and wacky. Real folks, if you get my drift. :grin:

Thank you for sharing your de-conversion.

Yeah pastafarianism is useful because you realise it is just as fucking bollx as christianity. I dunno christianity is still fucking me up abit but i know it will get better. Anyway i have moved out from the christians i was living with so i am getting another place. I know people who have had similar experiences and they are reassuring that i will get over this fuckin BOLLX. Anyway christians that post on here are like the sort of people that would walk into a ex crackhead meeting and offer everyone a pipe, then again though it aint thier fault, they are brainwashed just like we were so we can't hold it against them because they are victims asswell. Anyway i have been touched by his noodly appendage, has the book to pastafarianism come out in america yet because it aint out in england here yet, one is but the new one aint.