Goodbye Jesus

Have to Move On... :(

Shinobi

Folks, don't ever discount the "secret society" phenomenon.

What I mean is that people who are likely to believe bullshit are always more susceptible to believing ANYTHING if you frame it right.

Give someone facts and figures about your differing opinion, and they may very well reject it out of hand because it's not what they were taught first.

Give them the idea that your information is REVEALED, SECRET truth that only the Truest, Truly TrueBelievers™ can be granted, and they'll likely eat it up.

People don't just want what's "right", like how to tie a square knot. They want what's "true", that is, to believe that they are transcending their ordinariness in the pursuit of loftier goals.

Oh, and to throw in an example of your "Mandela Effect", there was a mass delusion/false-memory thing happening over the last few years where people have insisted that the actor Sinbad starred in a movie playing a wish-granting genie character. It apparently has never happened, even according to Sinbad himself. I remembered seeing adverts for the movie in question, too, and I was gobsmacked to realize that I was probably "remembering" something completely false, but "remembering" it so, so clearly.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:25 PM, L.B. said:

Folks, don't ever discount the "secret society" phenomenon.

What I mean is that people who are likely to believe bullshit are always more susceptible to believing ANYTHING if you frame it right.

Give someone facts and figures about your differing opinion, and they may very well reject it out of hand because it's not what they were taught first.

Give them the idea that your information is REVEALED, SECRET truth that only the Truest, Truly TrueBelievers™ can be granted, and they'll likely eat it up.

People don't just want what's "right", like how to tie a square knot. They want what's "true", that is, to believe that they are transcending their ordinariness in the pursuit of loftier goals.

Oh, and to throw in an example of your "Mandela Effect", there was a mass delusion/false-memory thing happening over the last few years where people have insisted that the actor Sinbad starred in a movie playing a wish-granting genie character. It apparently has never happened, even according to Sinbad himself. I remembered seeing adverts for the movie in question, too, and I was gobsmacked to realize that I was probably "remembering" something completely false, but "remembering" it so, so clearly.

'''''''

• Super Moderator

I've often observed that my wife's memory is so good she can even remember things that never happened.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, florduh said:

I've often observed that my wife's memory is so good she can even remember things that never happened.

Oooooooooooooh!

I was WONDERING what causes that!

I've been watching the christian conspiracy angle to the Mandela Effect. What a bunch of idiots. Of course they think that CERN is working in cooperation with the Illuminati towards the aims of the NWO. Red flags going off, red flags! 

These christians think that CERN and the ME are spoken of in Revelation. Red flags, red flags!!!

And that these are just small tests before they completely change and eradicate large scale history to make for the anti-christ's NWO! Red flags, red flags!!!!

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 6:42 AM, Joshpantera said:

I've been watching the christian conspiracy angle to the Mandela Effect. What a bunch of idiots. Of course they think that CERN is working in cooperation with the Illuminati towards the aims of the NWO. Red flags going off, red flags! 

These christians think that CERN and the ME are spoken of in Revelation. Red flags, red flags!!!

And that these are just small tests before they completely change and eradicate large scale history to make for the anti-christ's NWO! Red flags, red flags!!!!

'''';;;...,,,

The people who are making these videos are fear mongering.