Goodbye Jesus

Sex and Christianity

skysoar15

I heard that there was a special section forum on the site specifically covering this topic.

Would any of the moderators point me in the right direction regarding that? Sounds interesting.

9 hours ago, skysoar15 said:

I heard that there was a special section forum on the site specifically covering this topic.

Would any of the moderators point me in the right direction regarding that? Sounds interesting.

The sex section is clearly marked. A mod will give you the password. 

Thanks. I was told I need to become a regular member before I can earn a password. No worries. 

Obviously makes sense that they wouldn't just want it floating around here.

5 hours ago, skysoar15 said:

Thanks. I was told I need to become a regular member before I can earn a password. No worries. 

Obviously makes sense that they wouldn't just want it floating around here.

I confess I don't know what a regular member is or how one would become one. Anyway, at the current time there aren't any active posts in the sex section. If was quite active a year or so ago, but I suppose everybody that was interested in that subject got their questions and thoughts dealt with. If you are interested in a good book on the subject of sex and religion I can recommend Sex & God by Dr. Darrel Ray. He was raised in a Christian Fundamentalists environment but is an atheists now and a clinical psychologists. He gives his views about human sexuality and religion and the problems created by religion when they labeled human sexuality as sinful. It's an interesting read.

The sex forum had a number of personal testimonies regarding the negative effects religion had on various individuals sex life and marriage. I think it would be good to get that forum up and running again, assuming we can figure out how to get you to become a regular member. :Love::bukkake:

I've never figured out why the sex forum was segregated in the first place. I was told it was to keep kids out but I never read anything in there that isn't available all over the net or was that shocking. And if somebody says they're 18 how are the mods going to verify that? But, the rules are the rules, so hang in there until we figure out how to make you a regular member.

Appreciate the response ?

Hi Skysoar

You will become a 'regular' member after a certain number of posts. This shows you are contributing 'regularly' to the forum.

Regarding the password- its a sensitive subject that people may not necessarily want personal situations described to be freely available. So I understand the restriction.

Me too. It's all good. 

Anything posted on the Internet is there for the world to see......forever. Isn't that why we don't reveal our real names & too much personal information?  I don't think pass word protecting a forum qualifies as security when the pass word is well known & easily obtained. Better to keep your real idenity secret if you don't want the world to know. And don't tell secrets that might idenity you.

• Like 2

Yeah I agree. Healthy reminder.