Goodbye Jesus

Anti-Whiteness Social Justice Warriors on a Racist Crusade at Schools Nationwide

Fweethawt

https://bogustimes.com/2017/04/30/anti-whiteness-social-justice-warriors-on-a-racist-crusade-at-schools-nationwide/

Anti-white indoctrination is taking a front seat in today’s universities and nowhere is it more transparent than the anti-whiteness courses popping up at colleges across the country where students are learning that white men created racism to maintain power.

According to the University of Calgary’s description of “whiteness,” it doesn’t only refer to skin color, but “an ideology based on beliefs, values, behaviors, habits, and attitudes, which result in the unequal distribution of power and privilege based on skin color.”

• Like 1

Yeah... whatever. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Let people be foolish reactionaries and hate us whitey's because their post-modernist college professor taught them to. Eventually, some of them will come to their senses. Some people seem to be hell bent on making racial/ethnic tensions worse.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Damned if you do damned if you don't is lol how I feel. Anti-sjw, anti-islam, anti-abortion, anti-religious, support gay rights, am gay, anti-illegal immigration, etc etc etc. I'm equally hated from both sides. 

• Like 2

I honestly couldn't care less if these fucktards think I'm a deplorable "racist". People should grow some balls and stop being so scared of labels. Contrary to what the SJWs and their hogwash theories claim, words are NOT equivalent to violence. Stop accepting their discourse and ignore their accusations. They're making fools of themselves, so sit back and enjoy the show. 

• Like 2

Has anyone seen those ads for Ancestry DNA?  I think it is part of Ancestry.com.  Anyway, it looks like getting your DNA analyzed is getting easier and more affordable and people are getting very surprised by what they find out.  Considering how this country is known as the melting pot, I think this DNA testing could change the face of the whole racism issue being manufactured/promoted by SJWs.  How many "white" people are not as white as they think they are?  Can you imagine how the "white man" stereotype could change when DNA testing becomes routine!

• Like 2

I once met a lady who stated she isn't racist because she hates whites. Anyone who hates whites can't be racist. Whites are the racist race so hating them is anti-racist. She really believed non-whites don't do racist things by nature, but the few who do learned the concept of racism from whites. She worked at a university in Mexico City in a high ranking position.

• Like 1

I once met a lady who stated she isn't racist because she hates whites. Anyone who hates whites can't be racist. Whites are the racist race so hating them is anti-racist. She really believed non-whites don't do racist things by nature, but the few who do learned the concept of racism from whites. She worked at a university in Mexico City in a high ranking position.

I've observed the same behavior from white people themselves. You have no idea how often white people demean other whites when speaking to me. I suppose they think that because I'm Indian, they're going to find a sympathetic ear in someone who's grandparents were forced to be subjects of the British Crown (i.e. "white people").

When did people adopt the foolish notion that they are responsible for the crimes of their ancestors? Every time I hear a white person demean other white people, I have a slight urge to punch the white person in the face for indulging in such irrational self-hatred. Which I suppose makes me racist too. :) 

I wonder, though, why everyone has accepted that "white people" form a collective whole. A lot of nation-states in modern history are predominantly Caucasian. For example, the colonization of my ancestors is the act of the British empire. Why the hell is a white guy with 200+ years of American ancestry apologizing for the wrongdoings of people who aren't even distantly related to him, and from whom he has derived no financial benefit?

• Like 3

I've observed the same behavior from white people themselves. You have no idea how often white people demean other whites when speaking to me. I suppose they think that because I'm Indian, they're going to find a sympathetic ear in someone who's grandparents were forced to be subjects of the British Crown (i.e. "white people").

When did people adopt the foolish notion that they are responsible for the crimes of their ancestors? Every time I hear a white person demean other white people, I have a slight urge to punch the white person in the face for indulging in such irrational self-hatred. Which I suppose makes me racist too. :) 

I wonder, though, why everyone has accepted that "white people" form a collective whole. A lot of nation-states in modern history are predominantly Caucasian. For example, the colonization of my ancestors is the act of the British empire. Why the hell is a white guy with 200+ years of American ancestry apologizing for the wrongdoings of people who aren't even distantly related to him, and from whom he has derived no financial benefit?

On the same note:

Why are whites, who predominately or exclusively hail from European minorities who migrated to the US post-slavery, deemed responsible for it? Hell, not even during slavery did more than a small percentage own slaves.

Why is a Czech, Finnish, Estonian, Romanian or Basque (et cetera...) person deemed responsible for the colonialism/imperialism of the French, British, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish and German Empires? The ancestors of those people were themselves subjects of Empires.

Why - if we're indeed responsible for the past sins of people who just happened to be somewhat phenotypically similar to us - isn't the same standard applied to other populations? Whatabout the Imperialism/Colonialism of the Arabs, Turks/Ottomans and the Mongols? When will we demand an apology for the eradication of Indo-European speaking (and phenotypically, largely "Caucasian") populations in the Middle East and Central Asia by the hands of Islamic and Mongol conquerors? While we're at it, when will people demand recognition of the centuries of genocide and oppression of the indigenous Indian populations at the hands of the Timurids and Mughal Emperors? The list goes on...

• Like 2

Add into this swirl of hatred of specific "colors" a generalized attempt to remove entire populations from Earth as many hard core "enviros" are want to speak of.

Less humans more Mother Earth thrives sans her lice.

Seems we all have had reasons and excuses real and mostly imagined to hate each other...

kL

• Like 1

I noticed a lot of that while traveling abroad. Some white people love dissing white people to non-whites while in foreign countries. If they happen upon someone who speaks English they love to throw in a diss at "the white man" in some way while chatting. In ethnically homogeneous non-white countries where the only white people you see are English teachers, the local people aren't hung up on the concept of white privilege like we are in the U.S. so I'm sure it came across a little odd. The most anti-white, "all whites should die," person I ever met was a white girl. She absolutely loathed men too. Crazy college roommate from hell. Once all the white people stop existing, and most of the men are neutered, the world will be a paradise. I felt like I was on candid camera sometimes when she was talking.

• Like 1

I'm out of likes, darn it!  My maternal grandfather was Cajun.  He even spoke Cajun.  Unfortunately, once he reached adulthood, he rejected all of his background and anglicized his life.  He changed his name from Baudouin (admittedly difficult to spell and pronounce) to Budwine and refused to teach his two children to speak Cajun.  Part of this may have been because at the time he was growing up, there was a concerted effort to stamp out Cajun in schools to the point that students could be beaten if they spoke Cajun in class.  Out of curiosity, I researched where Cajuns came from and discovered something very interesting.

Bear with me, this does relate to the topic.  ? Cajun comes from Acadian which were people who migrated down to Louisiana from Acadia, which is now Nova Scotia.  Why did they migrate?  Because they were forced to.  They were French colonists in Acadia.  The English came over and gave them a choice:  Accept and live under English rule and fight for England, or leave.  The Acadians refused and were forced onto ships, frequently splitting up families.  The ships were sent off with no care as to where they ended up.  Some made their way down to Louisiana, but many ships were never seen again and assumed lost at sea.  

So, all that to say, Cajun is considered an official ethnic group.  It is an ethnic group that has faced persecution of various sorts.  I am, therefore, a member of a persecuted ethnic group.  Yes, Cajuns are white.  No, they have never been slaves.  No, it's nothing like having been enslaved.  However, my "people" were never at the top of the heap raining down persecution on everyone else.  They were working class people for just about all of their existence and therefore were unlikely to have owned slaves.  Of course none of this counts because they were never the right "color".  

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm! Cajun! :yum:

• Like 1

On the same note:

Why are whites, who predominately or exclusively hail from European minorities who migrated to the US post-slavery, deemed responsible for it? Hell, not even during slavery did more than a small percentage own slaves.

Why is a Czech, Finnish, Estonian, Romanian or Basque (et cetera...) person deemed responsible for the colonialism/imperialism of the French, British, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish and German Empires? The ancestors of those people were themselves subjects of Empires.

Why - if we're indeed responsible for the past sins of people who just happened to be somewhat phenotypically similar to us - isn't the same standard applied to other populations? Whatabout the Imperialism/Colonialism of the Arabs, Turks/Ottomans and the Mongols? When will we demand an apology for the eradication of Indo-European speaking (and phenotypically, largely "Caucasian") populations in the Middle East and Central Asia by the hands of Islamic and Mongol conquerors? While we're at it, when will people demand recognition of the centuries of genocide and oppression of the indigenous Indian populations at the hands of the Timurids and Mughal Emperors? The list goes on...

The argument for assigning responsibility for colonialism to all white people is that in public, white people all look alike, and therefore will not be the victims of alleged systemic discrimination in the same way that, say, a black person would be. I absolutely reject this notion, but it's the argument put forth by many of those who embrace this manufactured victimhood.

Here's what I find so hypocritical about these claims of systemic discrimination. I as an Indian am not going to be a beneficiary of "white privilege" or any other favorable treatment due to my appearance. And yet for the purposes of affirmative action and other entitlements (material and otherwise) doled out by our society, I am categorized in the same group as white people because my ethnic group happens to perform well by educational and economic metrics. For a long time after deconverting from Christianity, I embraced American liberalism as the antithesis of Jesus Christ (and you can find old posts of mine on ex-C to this effect). I only later realized that liberalism is just godless Christianity, and that I have no common cause with this ideology.

• Like 5

Mmmmmmm! Cajun! :yum:

Until you have had my momma's dirty rice or my daddy's seafood gumbo, you have NOT had Cajun food!  

• Like 1

Until you have had my momma's dirty rice or my daddy's seafood gumbo, you have NOT had Cajun food!  

Damn Coonasses anyway! :):)

kevinL

Damn Coonasses anyway! :):)

kevinL

Ha!  I had to look that up!  Cajuns even have their own version of the "N" word!

• Like 1

Has anyone seen those ads for Ancestry DNA?  I think it is part of Ancestry.com.  Anyway, it looks like getting your DNA analyzed is getting easier and more affordable and people are getting very surprised by what they find out.  Considering how this country is known as the melting pot, I think this DNA testing could change the face of the whole racism issue being manufactured/promoted by SJWs.  How many "white" people are not as white as they think they are?  Can you imagine how the "white man" stereotype could change when DNA testing becomes routine!

I am hoping that you are correct about that. My sister did the "Ancestry DNA" thingie a while back, and it turns out that we are part Jewish and also part South Asian. Nifty!