Goodbye Jesus

How Old Are You?

TexasFreethinker

I am 24 as well (the 34 in my username is because 34 was my "favorite" number at one time :) )

I'm 20.

• 3 months later...

I could have waited 11 days to vote, but I'm doing it now and voting as though I waited. Turning 25 the end of this month.

I turned 26 last month :) I have a friend born the same day as myself, and we had mutual freak-outs over our age. We're not sure how it happened, but somewhere along the way we grew up!!!

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

33. It would be good to post age under gender on our specifics. Of more immediate interest to me than interests.

• 1 month later...

I'm twenty-one. I'll be twenty-two this summer.

29 in two weeks!!!

• 1 month later...

37 but feel like I'm 25 pmsl! wish i bloody was....

Yeah, I'm 20 and still suffering from "Oh you're just going through that stage in your life where you question what your parents taught you, I'll be praying for you to come around."

Yeah, I'm 20 and still suffering from "Oh you're just going through that stage in your life where you question what your parents taught you, I'll be praying for you to come around."

At 18 I'm pretty much right there too...in fact, I get cards sometimes from my parents' church where they used to take me; the most recent one said something like "I know you still believe in God, so I won't keep telling you that he's always there for you..." I just tossed it in the trash right away, not even worth getting annoyed over.

32. I'm shocked how most everyone here is 30s or younger. I thought y'all were a bunch of old fuddy duddies.

Almost 17

I'm 24, but I look 12. It's a nightmare. I get carded everywhere I go.

I'm 24, but I look 12. It's a nightmare. I get carded everywhere I go.

When you get older, you will take being carded as a compliment, a compliment which has not been paid me for more years than I care to remember. :)

I will be 32 in may. It seems (if you want to go just by this poll) that you are much more likely to leave the faith at a younger age than when you are older. would anyone else agree with that? I know some people here have left the faith much later in life but I'm just curious as to how the numbers really play out.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 20.

20-24. poll may be more reflective of the age demographics of internet forum frequenters than of x-c's.

• 1 month later...

I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread, but I seem to have voted. Oh well, I'm 20 now. It's been like 2 years since I was here last.

I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread, but I seem to have voted. Oh well, I'm 20 now. It's been like 2 years since I was here last.

Loving the avatar! (in more ways than one, come to think of it)

Anyway, just gone 21. I agree that the poll more shows the demographic of people who use this particular board.

I'm 49, and de-converted about 2 1/2 years ago at the age of 47. I was "saved" at the age of 7, and thus spent 40 years of my life as a Christian. Life makes so much more since now looking in from the outside. Life is good!

Personally, I am very pleased to see all the young people on this board. Whether that reflects the demographics of this particular board or whether it reflects an overall trend in our society (I hope the latter), it does give me hope that our society will eventually come to its senses and recover from this illness that is Christianity.

I am 47. Decoverted in '08.

There are days where I feel like I am 20 and other days I feel like I am 80.

What do they say?

Age is just a number. Lol. Yeah a number of grey hairs, a number of wrinkles, A number of prescription meds, A number of aches and pains.