Goodbye Jesus

How Old Are You?

TexasFreethinker

OK I've got a picture here:

(my apologies for the slight mess - I was out with bronchitis for about 4 days :-(

post-1451-1146016708_thumb.jpg

I'm ownwee fwee n'ahaff yeows owld. :HaHa:

That's 102 in mouse years.

chef is 56

:HaHa: Hey Cheffy, I see that you're wearing a shirt from the new Monica Lewinski™ line of clothing. :lmao:

(check out your left shoulder in the pic )

Sorry, that's just paint.

OK I've got a picture here:
Strange seeing you with no hair. :HaHa:

Well, you know -- no hair as compared to the last picture you posted of yourself. :grin:

(my apologies for the slight mess - I was out with bronchitis for about 4 days :-(
Aside from having an obvious cashew addiction, we see that your choice of medicinal comfort to sooth your bronchitis is nothing other than a good'ol ciggy. :lmao:

Sorry, that's just paint.
I think that's what Monica said at first, too. :HaHa:

Well, you know -- no hair as compared to the last picture you posted of yourself. :grin:

I was just taking the advice given to me by quite a few members on the "Women: should men shave their nether regions?" thread I started a long time ago, and...

Oh wait, you're talking about the picture I posted last year. :Doh:

Aside from having an obvious cashew addiction, we see that your choice of medicinal comfort to sooth your bronchitis is nothing other than a good'ol ciggy. :lmao:

My cashew addiction and cigarette addiction are also linked - the containers make good ash trays. Those two were full.

Two bouts with bronchitis in one month should be enough to convince anyone to quit. Cashews, that is. I figure if I have nowhere to put my ash it will pile up on the floor where a leak from the ceiling will render it into lye so I will melt immediately. Kill two birds with one stone.

Man, I hate that expression: "Kill two birds with one stone". All I've ever seen is one bird with two stones. If you grab my stones and crush them the bird dies too -- so if you really want to kill two birds you need to crush four stones; though one in the hand is better than two in the bush -- birds, not stones. A stone in a bush would make no sense, and neither do I.

Oh wait. The question was: How old am I?

I was just taking the advice given to me by quite a few members on the "Women: should men shave their nether regions?" thread I started a long time ago, and...

Oh wait, you're talking about the picture I posted last year. :Doh:

I remember that thread. :HaHa:

My cashew addiction and cigarette addiction are also linked - the containers make good ash trays. Those two were full.

Two bouts with bronchitis in one month should be enough to convince anyone to quit. Cashews, that is. I figure if I have nowhere to put my ash it will pile up on the floor where a leak from the ceiling will render it into lye so I will melt immediately. Kill two birds with one stone.

Man, I hate that expression: "Kill two birds with one stone". All I've ever seen is one bird with two stones. If you grab my stones and crush them the bird dies too -- so if you really want to kill two birds you need to crush four stones; though one in the hand is better than two in the bush -- birds, not stones. A stone in a bush would make no sense, and neither do I.

And now, after reading this, I'm almost half fully convinced that tobacco isn't the only thing you smoke. :lmao:

And now, after reading this, I'm almost half fully convinced that tobacco isn't the only thing you smoke. :lmao:

Ima have to look at that picture again. I'm sure that drawer was closed.

How Old Are You?

What is that...."old"?....do you mean decrepit?

I've been twenty-nine 26 times.....

K

I'm 49, but I really don't feel like it.

I never lie about my age, because I think it's better for people to just know I'm old, than to hear someone say, "Whoa, you've got to start taking better care of yourself!"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 50, but people often think I'm younger because i had my children so late.

Cool, eh!?!

I'm 49, but I really don't feel like it.

I never lie about my age, because I think it's better for people to just know I'm old, than to hear someone say, "Whoa, you've got to start taking better care of yourself!"

I worked with a woman a few years back who when asked, “How old are you?” replied that she was 29 in a coy voice. (She was obviously much older)

I replied, “My, the years have not been kind.” :lmao:

I thought it was funny, but she actually took offense to it.

Jees! If you gonna lie about your age, tell people you are older than you are if you want a nice compliment.

She doesn't do it anymore, but my mom said she was 29 for several years in a row back when I was a kid. :HaHa:

The thing is though, is that she really did look to be 29 several years after actually being 29. :shrug:

Like I say at my birthday, "I'm celebrating the 18th anniversary of my 22:nd birthday."

Like I say at my birthday, "I'm celebrating the 18th anniversary of my 22:nd birthday."
So how many candles are on the cake then? 18 or 22 ? :Hmm:

I'm probably one of the younger folks here. I'm 20

33 here - the same age as Jesus when he finished his career.

Will be 34 in July. Cancer on the Leo cusp.

This is more or less what I look like. (I'm not the hairy black-and-tan one, just in case you were wondering.) Photo's maybe a year and a half old. My hair is a bit more trimmed now. (And it really is that color - no grays. I lucked out...)

MeNPup.jpg

46 last January...photo's in my profile, too lazy to post a new one, though its a couple years old..or rather, about a year and a half.

Gray hair? :lmao: That's what L'Oreal is made for!

Well, this poll says I already participated, but I would've posted and I don't see a post from me in here before this one!

Oh well, anyway, I am 37 going on 24. :grin:

26 and still getting carded - even at theatres.

14 year olds wink at me, and 24 year olds are embarassed when they find out I'm older than them.

:lmao: i find that funny.... im 25, turning 26 on september 26 HINT HINT. i better be getting ex-c apparel as presents from you guys!!

i get the same problem as you. someone came up to me and asked me to go to prom with them :shrug:

and geez jjackson and chef!! you guys actually put pictures of yourselves.... shameless man shameless....

i guess ill do the same lol. i have no shame. now you guys have a picture in your head everytime you read my posts :wicked:

post-1306-1149274993_thumb.jpg

So how many candles are on the cake then? 18 or 22 ? :Hmm:

Cake? Who said I ever get a cake in this god forsaken house at my birthday? We don't believe in cakes you know. :grin: Usually I ask for ice cream cake, and candles not wanted. Don't want to know my age... lalalalala (fingers in my ears)...

20-and exactly 2 years since i was born-again-again/unborn?hehe

I'm 15.