Goodbye Jesus

Go figure!

whitehorse

Hello.

It has only been a short while since I have rejected Jesus, Jehovah and the holy spirit. In the process I lost all my friends, family and all my respect, but I now just don't give a damn. In a sense God has taken everything from me but giving me nothing, because he still has these people in their heads. It all started in 1997 when a young Christian book sales man sunk his teeth into me, pissing all over the silly beliefs I have to swap out his own. Every Christian I had met from then was totally screwed up, every one.

I should of headed the warning sings, but the theology of eternal damnation got me good. It sad to step back and watch the current day believers tear each other apart over their beliefs, I get no pleasure in it at all. Not to worry though, it seems that Christianity is in a death spiral, and what we are seeing is it's last gasp before of their great God Jehovah.

• Like 5

Heya whitecloud!

Feel welcome first of all. I'll invite you to settle in, read, ask, join in where you care to, or not. :)

Church of most our common religious experiences has barbed us with a hella lot of shit and garbage that is tough to get rid of. 
I'll advise that you try best you may in your life to get rid of those things bothering advancement and stealing time. 
Oft folks can walk away. Far too many instances others have a tough time with embedded "stuff" that hurts mentally, physically, and for me most of all, financially.

ExC exists just for folks as yourself, a safe harbor in a sea of turmoil and bullshavings. Can't fix much, will offer as much advise and posted support as possible. You are on the "Road of Fellow Travelers" here.

kevinL

The 80's huh?

• Like 1

What you've experienced, both being part of Christianity & leaving it, is pretty typical. Lots of good information on this site. I hope you stay awhile & get to know some of us. 

• Like 1

Welcome, Whitecloud!

yeah that whole eternal damnation crap did the wholly mindfuck on a bunch of us too. Those middle age control freaks really knew their craft, eh?

After a few months of considering the utter illogical foolishness of being tortured for all eternity for shit that is completely out of your control and the fear goes away. It's just a matter of unconditoining your mind and though processes.

Sick around. Read. Post. You'll get there too.

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

• Like 1

Welcome to Ex-c whitecloud. You're not alone in this. We understand all of it. Read all the testimonies and you'll see that you are not alone. looking forward to hearing more from you. Hang in there. It's gonna be alright. Glad you are here with us!

• Like 2

Heya whitecloud!

Feel welcome first of all. I'll invite you to settle in, read, ask, join in where you care to, or not. :)

Church of most our common religious experiences has barbed us with a hella lot of shit and garbage that is tough to get rid of. 
I'll advise that you try best you may in your life to get rid of those things bothering advancement and stealing time. 
Oft folks can walk away. Far too many instances others have a tough time with embedded "stuff" that hurts mentally, physically, and for me most of all, financially.

ExC exists just for folks as yourself, a safe harbor in a sea of turmoil and bullshavings. Can't fix much, will offer as much advise and posted support as possible. You are on the "Road of Fellow Travelers" here.

kevinL

The 80's huh?

Rolling rolling rolling, keep those doggies? rolling.

• Like 1

What you've experienced, both being part of Christianity & leaving it, is pretty typical. Lots of good information on this site. I hope you stay awhile & get to know some of us. 

I like to do that, thanks.

• Like 1

Welcome, Whitecloud!

yeah that whole eternal damnation crap did the wholly mindfuck on a bunch of us too. Those middle age control freaks really knew their craft, eh?

After a few months of considering the utter illogical foolishness of being tortured for all eternity for shit that is completely out of your control and the fear goes away. It's just a matter of unconditoining your mind and though processes.

Sick around. Read. Post. You'll get there too.

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

I still talk to some Christians, and their like "You're dooooooomed without Jesus" now I think WTF, honestly.  

I'm ok though, I know it's all baloney. 

• Like 2

Welcome to Ex-c whitecloud. You're not alone in this. We understand all of it. Read all the testimonies and you'll see that you are not alone. looking forward to hearing more from you. Hang in there. It's gonna be alright. Glad you are here with us!

Thanks Margee.

• Like 2

Welcome as well.

One of the things that sucks the most is that your old Christian friends will never see anything wrong in their behavior.

Asking a Christian not to be a Christian is like expecting water not to be wet.

I don't even try. 

I hope it all works out for you. 

I'm in the process of evaluating who's worth keeping in my life and who is a threat to it. 

Some Christian friends I had are still legitimately sticking by me, which is cool to see...but I expect that to be rare. 

• Like 2

Welcome as well.

One of the things that sucks the most is that your old Christian friends will never see anything wrong in their behavior.

Asking a Christian not to be a Christian is like expecting water not to be wet.

I don't even try. 

I hope it all works out for you. 

I'm in the process of evaluating who's worth keeping in my life and who is a threat to it. 

Some Christian friends I had are still legitimately sticking by me, which is cool to see...but I expect that to be rare. 

Yeah they do, but for what reason. (Doing shifty eyes) I'm in the process of making new friends. 

All my old ones vanished after a long struggle to win me back to their head Jesus.

Anyway, good luck too you (Doing thumbs up)

• Like 1