Goodbye Jesus

Duggar daughter suddenly bumps up wedding date

Daffodil

Can anyone say, shotgun wedding?

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/05/18/joy-anna-duggar-fiance-austin-forsyth-reschedule-wedding-date/22097334/

Wouldn't surprise me if at least one of that brood rebelled against the oppressive control of those parents.  However, there was also speculation about Jinger's "worldwind romance" and apparent refusal to abide by her parents' strict dating rules.  I wish I could rise above and say I couldn't care less about this family, but they really are a train wreck waiting to happen!

I've not heard of the Duggar family and your description makes me scared to follow the link. I don't know how far down the rabbit hole it goes...

What are these guys famous for?  Reality TV?

Poor girl. She just wants to be with her man and theres all this religion and family and reputation bullshit to deal with. 

Good girls dont need to be on birth control... so unprotected sex happens and then babies. 

Then to be publicly scrutinized because if her stupid family... ugh. Poor girl

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

An entire family of victims.

• Like 1

I've not heard of the Duggar family and your description makes me scared to follow the link. I don't know how far down the rabbit hole it goes...

What are these guys famous for?  Reality TV?

Where to start . . .  Super conservative fundamentalist family with 19(?) kids who basically have their own church, practice "blanket training" on their babies, insist on heavily supervised "courtship" for each of their children, are homophobic and anti-abortion, and had their own reality show on TLC for a few years before a scandal concerning their oldest son molesting 4 or 5 girls (including 3 or 4 of his own sisters) when he was 14(?) was revealed, destroying their precious reputation and causing TLC to cancel their show.

As other posters indicated, a very sad situation for the children, though they have practiced and perfected the happy Christian "smile" to such an extent that you would be hard-pressed to prove it.

Too bad, too, cause a couple of the daughters are hot. B)