Goodbye Jesus

Will You implant microchip in your hand?

Lost

I wonder if there in the future will be free choice in terms of implanting microchip?

Probably lots of ex-believers still will be afraid to allow it to happen, because many of them remember what it means from the Bible perspective- I guess in many cases it will bring memories about end times prophecies. For others it won't be a problem.

And I think that for many individuals theists or non-theists implanting microchip may be for personal reasons thing that they don't want to have inside their arm.

One day I think, well I don't want it, but another day if I will not be allowed to work without it or buy without it in any country abroad I have to take it :/

But it's so convenient and difficult to steal! :-)

I'm not into body mods, so no for me.

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

It would be more convenient than carrying a wallet and no more prone to abuse than our current electronic files, it might even save lives particularly in emergency situations, but my inclination is to say no anyway.

• Like 2

I don't care about the end times implications. I'd be concerned they'd put in something like a GPS tracker. It's bad enough that our phones map our lives. Phones can at least be turned off. 

• Like 4

I wonder if people one day will have choice to not take it, even if it will be common.

Maybe people who will refuse implanting microchip will be treated as insane or as a second category.

One day I want to escape from my country to England, USA or Canada to cut some ties with my church, but what if I will have to have microchip to work there?

I suspect that my great plan of quiet escape will come to reality. My head is spining around badly.

Summer times are the worst, cause I have to witness to people and go to some Christian camps and after holidays I keep myself busy at university and pretend to myself that church does ot exist in my life. 2-3 years more of lying to dear brothers and sisters who think that I am an angel and like me. Usually when I give them advices I use pure psychology based on Christianity.

I don't know why I chose to risk and pretend to believe for 6-8 years to live in peace in my hometown without their breath on my shoulders, waiting for the opportunity to escape, instead to tell them the truth.

I'm insane. No one stay in a closet for so long as me.

Fuego, I remember that once You mentioned that You have something in common with jazz. I had a period in my life when I was obsessed with jazz (during my lonely early teenage years) and still I imagine myself one day to play on the piano or saxophone and sing in a jazz club using my low voice that is not that great though. And I can't really play on any instrument, but one day who knows...

One sister in church said to me that jazz has voodoo roots. It's kind of scary. But anyway, I don't care and still I admire jazz.

I like Diana Krall, Norah Jones and Sting's version of "Someone to watch over me" or "Angel Eyes".

florduh and Vigilethank thank You for Your answers.

• Like 2

I wonder if there in the future will be free choice in terms of implanting microchip?

Probably lots of ex-believers still will be afraid to allow it to happen, because many of them remember what it means from the Bible perspective- I guess in many cases it will bring memories about end times prophecies. For others it won't be a problem.

And I think that for many individuals theists or non-theists implanting microchip may be for personal reasons thing that they don't want to have inside their arm.

One day I think, well I don't want it, but another day if I will not be allowed to work without it or buy without it in any country abroad I have to take it :/

I think it would be good to tag everyone on the planet. Not for the purpose of buying and selling, but for identification, and monitoring life signs, and stuff.

I'd never subject to something like that. Fuck it.

• Like 1

I'd never subject to something like that. Fuck it.

Sounds like you need retraining camp. ;)

Probably, there were most of You live in the USA or UK some people implanted microchips in their hands?

Is this phenomenon rising in the places where You live?

Do You discuss it with your co-workers, family members, friends or neighbours?

Other than a few selected medical devices, I am unaware of any humans on the Earth having computer devices implanted anywhere in their bodies.

If you have information to the contrary, could you post a link?  But before you do, please vet the source to determine if it is accurate and not just some nutter nonsense.

• Like 1

I am not paranoid, and life is short.  If the benefits were great I'd say sign me up.

Other than a few selected medical devices, I am unaware of any humans on the Earth having computer devices implanted anywhere in their bodies.

If you have information to the contrary, could you post a link?  But before you do, please vet the source to determine if it is accurate and not just some nutter nonsense.

4428951.jpg?1442157858

This is the mark of the Islamic beast.  The computer chip idea is a pipe dream.

I know that Snopes is not always completely reliable but this is what they had to say. I'd say to put your mind at rest for a little while.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

4428951.jpg?1442157858

This is the mark of the Islamic beast.  The computer chip idea is a pipe dream.

It has already been determined that you are full of shit.

I know that Snopes is not always completely reliable but this is what they had to say. I'd say to put your mind at rest for a little while.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

The mark isn't worldwide but limited to the 10/7 alliance of nations withing the empire of the Islamic beast who authenticates himself in the Dome of the Rock complex or Al'aqsa mosque.  I suppose it could extend into other predominately Muslim countries.  

People have been misled to believe in a one world government and unified one world religion, all of which are major pipe dreams the typical Christian has just fallen for.

It has already been determined that you are full of shit.

What do I care what a shit head like you, or any other shit head on this forum thinks!

The mark isn't worldwide but limited to the 10/7 alliance of nations withing the empire of the Islamic beast who authenticates himself in the Dome of the Rock complex or Al'aqsa mosque.  I suppose it could extend into other predominately Muslim countries.  

People have been misled to believe in a one world government and unified one world religion, all of which are major pipe dreams the typical Christian has just fallen for.

Exhibit 1.

I rest my case, subject to being reopened for admission of additional evidence from Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil.

Exhibit 1.

I rest my case, subject to being reopened for admission of additional evidence from Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil.

You're such a nice dickhead.  Why would I want to stay here and deal with shit people like you.  The homeless people who live behind the liquor store are better than you.  

The only difference between you and that old white crusty dried out piece of dog shit on my front lawn is that.... that old white crusty dried out piece of dog shit on my front lawn doesn't stink anymore.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2AQ2pcbd8xNlMk7huZEl

You're such a nice dickhead.  Why would I want to stay here and deal with shit people like you.  The homeless people who live behind the liquor store are better than you.  

The only difference between you and that old white crusty dried out piece of dog shit on my front lawn is that.... that old white crusty dried out piece of dog shit on my front lawn doesn't stink anymore.

Exhibit 2.  Note how the evidence comes directly from Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil himself.  

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't like the idea of putting microchip or something in my body or skin. 

But the government will impose it anyway in the future whether you like or not. We better be prepared and make a use of democracy and rights to avoid them implementing the chips.

• Like 1

I didn't like the idea of putting microchip or something in my body or skin. 

But the government will impose it anyway in the future whether you like or not. We better be prepared and make a use of democracy and rights to avoid them implementing the chips.

THis is all scary. We can't be sure, what really will happen.

• 1 month later...

I never understood why the "mark of the beast" equals a micro chip... what the hell was it befor chips were micro and what was it before there were chips? Shouldn't it be a choice? If it's forced on everyone then that messes up the whole prophecy anyways right? I feel like Christians throughout history have always feared scientific and technological advancements. The current "micro-chip fear" is getting on the same level as the old "earth isn't the center of the universe" drama. 

Hell no... that scares me so much. I'm still absolutely terrified of that, the rapture, and hell.. I was a programmed little soldier for God from birth... And even though I doubt it all and even disbelieve it, a small part still is still terrified... Like pure horror and terror... 

4 minutes ago, LovelyChantel said:

Hell no... that scares me so much. I'm still absolutely terrified of that, the rapture, and hell.. I was a programmed little soldier for God from birth... And even though I doubt it all and even disbelieve it, a small part still is still terrified... Like pure horror and terror... 

But before the microchip, the rapture would happen and then you would know it was all real and you would still have one last chance at heaven by becoming a martyr for God and refusing the microchip. You would have to go through tribulation, sure. But you would finally know for sure that heaven is real. So, don't stress the microchip. According to end time prophecy, it won't be required until then, right? Hope this kind of makes you feel better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Christy said:

But before the microchip, the rapture would happen and then you would know it was all real and you would still have one last chance at heaven by becoming a martyr for God and refusing the microchip. You would have to go through tribulation, sure. But you would finally know for sure that heaven is real. So, don't stress the microchip. According to end time prophecy, it won't be required until then, right? Hope this kind of makes you feel better. 

Yes, I've also thought of this premise, I've been over every damn scenario since I was a child. But still, it's scary... And the tribulation, as it was taught to me, will be the worst thing anyone has ever known... but yes, it's some consolstion..