Goodbye Jesus

Will You implant microchip in your hand?

Lost

On 7/14/2017 at 1:30 PM, AlienGoddess said:

I didn't like the idea of putting microchip or something in my body or skin. 

But the government will impose it anyway in the future whether you like or not. We better be prepared and make a use of democracy and rights to avoid them implementing the chips.

Given our record, it's going to happen. I really feel bad for the younger generations. We haven't left them much other than a future of lost freedoms and environmental destruction. 

16 hours ago, Christy said:

I never understood why the "mark of the beast" equals a micro chip... what the hell was it befor chips were micro and what was it before there were chips? Shouldn't it be a choice? If it's forced on everyone then that messes up the whole prophecy anyways right? I feel like Christians throughout history have always feared scientific and technological advancements. The current "micro-chip fear" is getting on the same level as the old "earth isn't the center of the universe" drama. 

This is people like Hal Linsdey trying to sell books by extrapolating ancient writings to modern day life. It's not the mark of the beast, clearly, but it's probably still a really bad idea to let the government tag you if you have any choice in the matter. 

1 hour ago, Vigile said:

This is people like Hal Linsdey trying to sell books by extrapolating ancient writings to modern day life. It's not the mark of the beast, clearly, but it's probably still a really bad idea to let the government tag you if you have any choice in the matter. 

Oh yes! No doubt! It's no ones business where I am. Definitely not the governments. I think enough people have been spooked by Christianity to hold it off for some time. I hope one day it doesn't come to that. I see some unsolvable problems that may hinder it from ever completely coming a thing. 

3 hours ago, midniterider said:

As long as it isn't implanted by Equifax, I'm down.

This is perfect!! 😂😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't accept a chip implant. Not because of any Biblical reasons, I just do not want to give out that kind of control or information gathering power .

I wouldn't even use Snapshot from Progressive, so no for me.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 5:32 PM, Christy said:

I never understood why the "mark of the beast" equals a micro chip... what the hell was it befor chips were micro and what was it before there were chips? Shouldn't it be a choice? If it's forced on everyone then that messes up the whole prophecy anyways right? I feel like Christians throughout history have always feared scientific and technological advancements. The current "micro-chip fear" is getting on the same level as the old "earth isn't the center of the universe" drama. 

I've had this same thought, it's a little frustrating. I remember there being that big panic on facebook of Christians sharing that story that people would be required to implant these chips without choice, but I'm glad someone before me shared the Snopes link pointing back to the satirical news site that perpetuated it.

I feel like all Christians, and I suppose by extension former Christians, should look into the theory that the whole 666/616 part of Revelation was referring, in secret, to Nero. It makes a lot of sense when you read about it. It was a sneaky way to tell people who knew how to decipher the message, without getting caught, that Nero was the antichrist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#Nero