Goodbye Jesus

Ask a Christian

Sight

Oh for pity's sake.

There is only one question I can think of as worth asking in response to the OP.

Why?

So, from the content of his posts, who (or what) do you think Sight loves most, LF?

Preface: My opinion is largely based upon multiple factors. He's attempting to bypass Jesus, in another post he refers to "wanting it all now". It all now seemed largely material possessions. He also talked a lot about worldly success using law of attraction. (Think and grow rich style)

Based on that I'd say he loves money more.

BUT in reference to my post, many Christians are not as overt as Sight, and no doubt his apparent love of material goods may have created conflict with the Christian forums that he was banned from.

(Incidentally I see no reason to doubt he was banned, only the reason that he was banned for.)

Well if a man was made of the dust of the ground and a woman was made from a rib of man, (we woman had the first rib dinner

from you men :jerkit: ) they really didn't need belly buttons, did they? But now what about their  kids? So the kids must have had the

first belly-buttons? This belly button thing has been bothering me lately!!! I thought the new christian guy would have all the answers!! :woohoo:

Again, I must depend on you guys for my answers! :kiss:

I've thought about the belly-button thing a lot...sorry no answers here.....hahah...but the nipple question and the needle and thread dilemna have me laughing! Those are some damn good and legit questions!

• Like 2

Where is this guy? 

It's getting to friday....

• Like 1

He planted his seed...and it died.

Where is this guy? 

It's getting to friday....

The egotistical crybaby threw a hissy fit in his final post here:

Just reading that, one might be forgiving for thinking that we were harassing Sight and being abusive.

What triggered that outrage was BAA asking for user names and forums from which Sight was banned to fact check his story. :D

Apparently, like the bible, we were just supposed to take his word on faith.... I don't think he understands the term "Ex-Christian" :D:D:D 

In that thread he had the audacity to accuse everyone else here of having a "better than you attitude," which was not the case at all, but he himself had boasted in another thread that he himself was a "genius" (which I mentioned later in the linked thread). Sight was the one with the "better than you attitude" that he rudely accused others of having.

I realize few Christians post on this forum and when one does folks like to engage, even if they are low hanging fruit like poster "Sight" demonstrated.  Still, isn't it time to move on?

I guess it didn't find good soil but "fell among thorns," because we were a real thorn in Sight's side.

Aahhh me so thorny

Aaahh me so thorny

Aaaah me so thorny

Me love you long time.... :)

I guess it didn't find good soil but "fell among thorns," because we were a real thorn in Sight's side.

Aahhh me so thorny

Aaahh me so thorny

Aaaah me so thorny

Me love you long time.... :)

I just laughed so hard hahahaaa

I just laughed so hard hahahaaa

Laugh away, it will only do you good.

He he he.

In that thread he had the audacity to accuse everyone else here of having a "better than you attitude," which was not the case at all, but he himself had boasted in another thread that he himself was a "genius" (which I mentioned later in the linked thread). Sight was the one with the "better than you attitude" that he rudely accused others of having.

I wonder why he/she called themself sight?

Just reading that, one might be forgiving for thinking that we were harassing Sight and being abusive.

What triggered that outrage was BAA asking for user names and forums from which Sight was banned to fact check his story. :D

Apparently, like the bible, we were just supposed to take his word on faith.... I don't think he understands the term "Ex-Christian" :D:D:D 

You broke up with Jesus?

Dang! And I was really wanting to know how 2 million people, Plus all their cattle and livestock wandered in a desert for 40 years and didn't so much as dig a hole to crap in................ now that he left I may never know ? woe is me! Woe is me! Now I will have to continue believing it didn't happen at all and be doomed to hell because sight failed to provide the answers to save our souls! 

LOL ? ok ok........ sorry couldn't keep a straight face any longer. 

DB

• Like 2

Dang! And I was really wanting to know how 2 million people, Plus all their cattle and livestock wandered in a desert for 40 years and didn't so much as dig a hole to crap in................ now that he left I may never know ? woe is me! Woe is me! Now I will have to continue believing it didn't happen at all and be doomed to hell because sight failed to provide the answers to save our souls! 

LOL ? ok ok........ sorry couldn't keep a straight face any longer. 

DB

After he left, new user "Bibler" has offered to answer questions in his 2 cents thread. Is that coincidental timing or is it the same guy? Hmmmmm......

After he left, new user "Bibler" has offered to answer questions in his 2 cents thread. Is that coincidental timing or is it the same guy? Hmmmmm......

Only God knows.

Oooo well maybe bibler will know the answers I seek ?

Oooo well maybe bibler will know the answers I seek ?

Is bibler French for something?

Dang! And I was really wanting to know... 

Dang? Dang?!?

That's no way for an ex-Christian to talk.  I can see you've got some deprogramming still to go...

Damn!!

Fucking goddamn!!

• Like 1

Dang? Dang?!?

That's no way for an ex-Christian to talk.  I can see you've got some deprogramming still to go...

Damn!!

Fucking goddamn!!

Hahahahahaaa this is so true xD

Lol fuck'n aye. I can't use substitutes and be an Exchristian because it's not the real word and I can't be a christian and use substitutes Cuz I might as well be saying the real thing. So I'm just gonna say Fucking hell God damn golley gosh son of a biscuit eater mother fuckers Lord please forgive me bitch, so I can cover all the bases. Lmao.

DB

• Like 3