Goodbye Jesus

Flat Earth Stupidity

Wertbag

You're looking for a Flat Earth model that makes sense, Wertbag?

Sorry, it is a mistake I make no matter how many times I tell myself people are stupid.  I always underestimate just how thick they can be...

I keep saying "Surely no one can actually believe this?" and no matter how ridiculous someone will believe it and will take it to whole new levels I hadn't even considered.

For example I always thought reptile shape shifters was a meme joke, then I met real believers...

• Like 1

Sorry, it is a mistake I make no matter how many times I tell myself people are stupid.  I always underestimate just how thick they can be...

I keep saying "Surely no one can actually believe this?" and no matter how ridiculous someone will believe it and will take it to whole new levels I hadn't even considered.

For example I always thought reptile shape shifters was a meme joke, then I met real believers...

Reptile shape shifters originated on the flip side of the earth disk. They overpopulated their side of the earth disk and came over here looking for lebensraum. They planned to exterminate us all but realized starting a war with us would be too risky. So they decided to shapeshift into humans and infiltrate all the world governments to make us fight each other.

Don't beat yourself up, friend. :)

From time to time we all weaken and believe that we can take the 'un' out of unreason.

After a while it dawns on us that it's impossible to push a chain anywhere.

C'est la vie!

BAA.