Goodbye Jesus

Forum shutdown concerns

DarkBishop

Animals are the best. I always had cats and dogs. I LOVE all the cats and animals on facebook! When the last of my 3 cats (all lived between 14-18 years) died last summer, I did everything in my power to go animal free. Everyone told me I was free to go now.. anywhere... without the worry of animals. No more cat litter, cat spuke, cat fur,  and I really tried. But I got sooo depressed without a fur baby to love. So I adopted ''Bubba Bowtie''. He was a five year old very depressed cat and he was in isolation when we found him at the SPCA. I immediately knew he was the one for me. Now he is spoiled rotten and goes everywhere with me!! He helps me and I help him and I don't care about cleaning the litter box 3 times aday. He is worth it!!. And now we are off to the campgrounds for 10 days!!

Introducing...''Bubba Bowtie! The love of my life! (all the gang on facebook with me have seen lots of these pictures!! lol)

And here he is in his special cat tent up at the campgrounds!! Lol

IMG_0125[1] (480x640).jpg

18952880_2055176431376477_4599380353457898072_n (355x640).jpg

• Like 8

@Margee he's gorgeous! I'm also an animal lover but have found I'm most likely allergic to cats. Cats have so much personality. One of these days I'll see if a Siberian cat works for me. As for FB I don't miss it at all, so much more time to get to other things. I was ready to join the group but FB locked me out without providing ID to confirm myself, so bye bye. But yes, my instragram feed is full of furry animals, particularly cats.

Can we get some details on the status of this glitch? This forum is a huge help in a lot of people's lives here. How long do we have before a final decision is made? If this was a glitch is it not their fault? Shouldn't they eat the cost? A little warning would have been nice. I'm new so maybe this was discussed before? I dunno. Was just surprised when it shutdown yesterday. I really wish I could donate honestly but my wife would probably shit bricks, as she is a believer. 

Any info would be great ?

Thanks,

Dark Bishop

The issue has been resolved. They surprised us with a large bill once they realized that they had been undercharging. Billing is sorted out now. It's sustainable.

• Like 1

FB is what you make it to be. I'm interested in foreign policy, so my feed is endless articles and news about that, with an occasional funny cat mixed in.  

Then I have turned my FB into the best FB possible for me. Funny cats forever! Everything else in low doses.

• Like 1

I have a facebook account for business reasons and otherwise don't spend time on it,  but I'd make an exception for the group. Who do i get in contact with so they could send me an email invite to the group?

I belive forum member @TrueFreedom is an administrator of the FB group.  He should be able to get you in.  

I was kind of brokenhearted when I found out about forum's shoutdown :( 

I feel like the only one person from Poland who goes through doubts about faith and whole process of reality-stuff realization, so this forum is my HOPE and I find here some comfort.

To be honest, I also felt sorry for all my posts that I wrote and lack of possibility to save them.

Thank You ALL, who brought back to life this forum :)

• Like 3