Goodbye Jesus

Hi This Site Is Awesome

Ablemate

Hi

I arrived here today for the first time via some historical Jesus research I was doing.

Unfortunately the internet didn't exist when I had my Xianity is bullshit revelation. I was left to research the old way, library and bookshops. I read a lot ! I was just a teenager and my dad died which I couldn't reconcile with the caring god of the bible and Jesus his son who died on the cross for me !

Anyway I ended up reading all sorts of stuff on other religions and none. I meditated. Eventually I read about astral projection and all sorts of eastern theology which led me to my own enlightenment.

I was born and raised Xian by my mother who died 5 years after my dad, gods will again hahaha.

I am glad I was led to this site today. 

Keep up the good work.

• Like 7

• Super Moderator

Welcome to Ex-C!

@Ablemate, welcome to our site! I do feel that perhaps "Cainmate" may have been more appropriate, considering we are the ones god hates?

Looking forward to your feedback. Again, welcome.

Education is definitely the key that opens the door that leads out of religion. I have invested years in studying & researching the origins & evolution of both the Bible & Christianity. That research has proven to me it's all BS. 

Welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the site!

I love this place. I cannot stop coming back because the community here is very supportive and insightful. Hope you like us and become a regular!

• Like 2

Welcome welcome!!! Hope you're able to find a good community here.

The title says it all :)

Welcome to Ex-C!

Welcome! So glad you found us! Thanks for sharing.  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hi all

thanks for the welcome.

just one point to address. Cain and Abel not Able. This has been raised before. Ablemate is a rank in the navy, not that I have ever been in any armed service ever. ???

I cannot remember how I came up with it, it was 25 years ago.

• Like 1

Hi all

thanks for the welcome.

just one point to address. Cain and Abel not Able. This has been raised before. Ablemate is a rank in the navy, not that I have ever been in any armed service ever. ???

I cannot remember how I came up with it, it was 25 years ago.

I was making more of a pun/joke, but I didn't know about the rank title!