Goodbye Jesus

Moving On.... :(

Shinobi

On 6/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, Shinobi said:

For many people, Christianity is nothing short of a live action role playing game in which each participant makes up the rules and the explanations for things as he or she goes along always being sure to fit the miraculous and powerful interventions of Jesus in when applicable.

Right on! Xtians don't like RPGs which involve "Magic," but if, as with some games, the "magic" involves a knowledge of Infantry Minor Tactics, along with the deployment of rifles and automatic weapons, apparently that's "White Man's Magic," thus perfectly legal! Bloody hypocrites!
Casey

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting. I used to be one of those people that relied on prayer AND works AND bible-reading AND praise AND worship AND helping/volunteering/donating to needy and Jesus' ministries AND listening to Joyce Meyer 24/7. ALL this didn't make me happier- it made me crazy and irrational and stressed. So, I left Jesus. 

I too used to create meanings for events which were purely coincidental. I saw God in every event and saw his signs in every circumstance and I made decisions accordingly. This RUINED and BURNED my life. So, to sum up Jesus ruined my life.

What happened to the beautiful and wonderful promises of God like 'the waters shall not overflow you' and 'God keeps him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on God.'

I heard JOYCE MEYER on youtube saying this:

"A man's son died and the man asked God where was God when his son died. And God replied- The same place I was when MY SON died."

The "great and precious promises" sound wonderful, until you try and collect on them. Then it is excuse after excuse, smug superiority, and finally a veiled threat about questioning God. Reality isn't allowed to override the belief, most of the time. For some of us, it finally did.

• 2 weeks later...

"Christianity is a mind control game that saps its participants of their intellect, their common sense, and ultimately, their ability to clearly see the true nature of the lives that they lead in this world.  There is nothing holy, sacred, or miraculous about any of it."

I just added this to my list of favorite quotes at my blog which by the way is at http://darwinkilledgod.blogspot.com

5 hours ago, BobCu said:

"Christianity is a mind control game that saps its participants of their intellect, their common sense, and ultimately, their ability to clearly see the true nature of the lives that they lead in this world.  There is nothing holy, sacred, or miraculous about any of it."

I just added this to my list of favorite quotes at my blog which by the way is at http://darwinkilledgod.blogspot.com

That sums it up pretty well,  @BobCu.

It has been my experience, however, that exposure to any group think (BLM, Antifa, KKK etc.) can cause the same symptoms. Xianity is just more wide-spread and accepted by by society...for now.