Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi

My Father was a Child Molester

5 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Hi, willybilly30.  Your friend was absolutely right.  Just having someone who will take the time to listen to you can make all the difference in the world.  I've never really met anyone who fully understands what my family and I have been through - it's one of those things you almost have to go through yourself to be able to relate to...  However, the few people I knew who just took the time to listen and offer their friendship and support during my time of need really helped me more than they'll probably ever realize.

I am glad to hear listening and being a friend helps. I really did not know what to say. All I had was religious mumbo jumbo that i used to tell some people but, God failed him severly and I knew that would be a terrible insult. How could i say"i will pray for you" or "God loves you" or "God has a plan for us and suffering makes us stronger"  I was in ever religion known to man but, nothing I could think of could go with this. 

• Thanks 1