Sign in to follow this  
REBOOT

Here comes Donnie: I love it

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

1 hour ago, florduh said:

I think it's for many reasons... The biggest being that he's staunchly anti-globalist and is a strong nationalist... Something Poland stands for in many regards. Their anti rape-ugee policy is a shining example of that. Let Sweden and Germany commit cultural suicide if they want. 

I take no issue with supporters being bussed in. I do take issue with disrupters being bussed in. Something the shady, DNC is very familiar with. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

I take no issue with supporters being bussed in.

Why not? It is popular support manufactured where there is none. It is dishonest.

Again, what does the DNC and what they are accused of doing have to do with this issue?

1 minute ago, florduh said:

Why not? It is popular support manufactured where there is none. It is dishonest.

Again, what does the DNC and what they are accused of doing have to do with this issue?

Why is it manufactured? How many were bussed in? How many drove? How many walked?  How many utilize public transportation in Poland instead of own their own vehicles? Can you give us the breakdown of this obvious attempt at the dishonest representation? 

I point out the DNC issue because I honestly can't remember anyone but Trump supporters objecting to the DNC's tactics. It's the application of applying standards differently that urk me the most. I'm all for scrutiny when it's applied evenly and fairly. 

• Like 1

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/verify/verify-questions-of-anti-trump-protesters/351156363

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/poland-is-busing-trump-supporters-to-warsaw.html

The DNC bussed in protesters story has been debunked

The conservative Party in Poland makes no secret of schmoozing Trump as a potential asset to nationalist regimes.

I assume nothing is true at face value and try to investigate all outrageous claims made by any vested interest. Others are content to maintain a belief that Michelle Obama is really a man. Whatever.

1 hour ago, florduh said:

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/verify/verify-questions-of-anti-trump-protesters/351156363

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/poland-is-busing-trump-supporters-to-warsaw.html

The DNC bussed in protesters story has been debunked

The conservative Party in Poland makes no secret of schmoozing Trump as a potential asset to nationalist regimes.

I assume nothing is true at face value and try to investigate all outrageous claims made by any vested interest. Others are content to maintain a belief that Michelle Obama is really a man. Whatever.

Okay, so the DNC never paid for protesters... At least on that day in Texas.

I'm all for nationalism. Globalism isn't working so well for Sweden. At least when you try to force a clash of cultures between civilized people and animals - that's just never going to work. Islamists don't want to assimilate... They want to attack dogs, women, and other folks for not adhering to their made up ideologies. 

If Michelle isn't a dude... She has man traps and packs a gun between her legs. Obama loves the D.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Okay, so the DNC never paid for protesters... At least on that day in Texas.

I'm all for nationalism. Globalism isn't working so well for Sweden. At least when you try to force a clash of cultures between civilized people and animals - that's just never going to work. Islamists don't want to assimilate... They want to attack dogs, women, and other folks for not adhering to their made up ideologies. 

If Michelle isn't a dude... She has man traps and packs a gun between her legs. Obama loves the D.

Deflection. I did not address the merits of nationalism whatsoever. I showed that the nationalist mindset of Poland's ruling party manipulated people to make it look like the Polish people just love DT because he's like their own leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. Whether nationalism makes sense or is even feasible long term at this point in history is another topic.

I lack confidence in one's ability or desire to apply discernment about anything when they build a comfortable belief on some Photoshopped pictures and alt-right paranoid rant from the same folks who brought us the "ape in heels" meme. There is disagreement, hatred and blind hatred. 

10 minutes ago, florduh said:

Deflection. I did not address the merits of nationalism whatsoever. I showed that the nationalist mindset of Poland's ruling party manipulated people to make it look like the Polish people just love DT because he's like their own leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. Whether nationalism makes sense or is even feasible long term at this point in history is another topic.

I lack confidence in one's ability or desire to apply discernment about anything when they build a comfortable belief on some Photoshopped pictures and alt-right paranoid rant from the same folks who brought us the "ape in heels" meme. There is disagreement, hatred and blind hatred. 

Yeah, it can't just be an organic support for Trump. It's all manipulation. Makes sense. You want to split hairs. I brought it up because people think Trump lacks support from around the world... It's not true and in my experience, it's the precise opposite. 

I wrote that same exact sentence and the next day I admitted to myself that I had been wrong all along and that Joan Rivers was right. Michelle was a tranny. I'm sorry. 

Find me some pics of her pregnant. I bet I can find some pics of her standing while she pisses, before you do. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

..from Reboot:

"But.... it is basically what every educated person on the planet doesn't say but really thinks about this Russian situation.."

Interesting how people who do not live in a world where they must be a net producer to not only thrive but live dis-include anyone outside their small circles as uneducated.

More the major players in D Party squawk and even more layers of mis-use of public rust, monies and abuses of power are exposed by them, seems Russian Bear gets larger and larger..

Wonder who gets called when anything stops immediate flow of gratuities of so named civilized life to the educated people?  Fuckers are probably placing RUSSIAN spy bugs in their WC's and popcorn poppers.

Oh well we'll keep busting sod, pouring concrete, making roads, and helping Citi-ots with those things that come in and leave with neatly plastic wrapped contents.

Oh, we'll also keep wasting our franchise on someone who at least recognizes our existence and in some turn of political worm will try and get Capt'n Asshat and His Regulators off our backs.

kFL

gun coexist.png

2 hours ago, LifeCycle said:

Find me some pics of her pregnant. I bet I can find some pics of her standing while she pisses, before you do.

The extraordinary claim is the one that needs proof. Actual proof, not alt-right conspiracy echo chamber drivel.

I submit the source for all this silliness. If Jones, an admitted "performance artist" is taken as a factual source, there is no hope.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-michelle-obama-is-a-man-who-murdered-joan-rivers-to-cover-it-up/

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, florduh said:

The extraordinary claim is the one that needs proof. Actual proof, not alt-right conspiracy echo chamber drivel.

I submit the source for all this silliness. If Jones, an admitted "performance artist" is taken as a factual source, there is no hope.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-michelle-obama-is-a-man-who-murdered-joan-rivers-to-cover-it-up/

Did you know that when "Michelle" was pregnant with their kids, cameras didn't exist? That's a fact.

• Haha 1

Abedin's emails....
More and more hits to the D machine so bent on trying to shake Prez Trump.

When you drain a swamp full of shit and critters in dark spots things are going to crumble and break....

kFL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LifeCycle said:

Did you know that when "Michelle" was pregnant with their kids, cameras didn't exist? That's a fact.

Cameras have been around since 1814... not sure where you are getting your facts from, but they are most certainly wrong! Malia was born in 1998... are you serious with your "that is fact" your being sarcastic/trolling/joking? I can't tell. Maybe you mean "did'?

Regardless very few people release pictures of being pregnant to the world. It's far more common these days as people post every second of the life on facebook, but back in 1998 posting pregnant pics wasn't a 'thing'.

No matter how you feel about the daDon, he fills every place he goes with loyal fans.

A stark contrast from Hillary, who couldn't fill the broom closet at the Holiday Inn  Express, with her best showing, even as the top Democrat candidate.....

And the left still claims "No one supports President Trump". Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Now I was never any fan of Obama, but I never heard the right claim his Presidency was illegitimate by not actually having voters support, or didn't have legions of followers. They both do/did.

Our Nation is simply deeply divided and there are plenty of angry passionate voters each side. Pretending "the others" don't exist isn't a smart way of explaining your position.
It looked like the Republicans were dividing and imploding during the last primary election, but eventually got it together.

It's time for the Democrats to do the same. Instead of flinging mankee poo at the current President, that energy should be spent taking out the DNC trash that undermined and cheated Sanders out of the race.

The old guard is embedded so deep the voters don't matter and THAT is the greatest injustice.

The Democrat voters deserve to have the candidate they support, not discarded in place of the placeholder with the most favors owed.

Or, they can just drink the. Koolaid, ignore the real villains, and accept whoever Shultz, Clinton and the rest of the swamp decides is their best choice.

I know where my effort would be best used.

3.5 years and counting.....

Tic-Toc. Tic-Toc. Time is fleeting.... 

kFL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Cameras have been around since 1814... not sure where you are getting your facts from, but they are most certainly wrong! Malia was born in 1998... are you serious with your "that is fact" your being sarcastic/trolling/joking? I can't tell. Maybe you mean "did'?

Regardless very few people release pictures of being pregnant to the world. It's far more common these days as people post every second of the life on facebook, but back in 1998 posting pregnant pics wasn't a 'thing'.

Another fact... Spouses don't generally refer to their spouse using another name and that other name be a name from the opposite sex. At least twice.

Like, not once, have I ever called my wife, Richard. Now, shit like this could happen if you're trying to cover or hide something... Because humans fuck up when they try to keep their lies in order... But calling your spouse another name of the opposite sex? That's insanely abnormal and very, very, very unlikely. 

Then add to this, the dick dancing, the lack of pregnancy pictures, the man traps... Well you know, there's a lot of court cases that have been decided based on circumstantial evidence alone... Just sayin. Obama loves the D.

9 hours ago, LifeCycle said:

Another fact... Spouses don't generally refer to their spouse using another name and that other name be a name from the opposite sex. At least twice.

Like, not once, have I ever called my wife, Richard. Now, shit like this could happen if you're trying to cover or hide something... Because humans fuck up when they try to keep their lies in order... But calling your spouse another name of the opposite sex? That's insanely abnormal and very, very, very unlikely. 

Then add to this, the dick dancing, the lack of pregnancy pictures, the man traps... Well you know, there's a lot of court cases that have been decided based on circumstantial evidence alone... Just sayin. Obama loves the D.

Care to provide the videos of when he said Michael twice? Never mind I'll find them myself.

I mix up two of my friends names and my dog and my sisters dogs names. All it takes is momentary distraction. Way too much read in there.

If you look at the family pics Malia in particular bears close resemblance to Michelle... which puts a huge hole in your conspiracy... unless as a man Michelle impregnated another woman. Either way DNA test would solve the issue. However I wouldn't expect them to provide DNA tests to satisfy a bunch of crackpots, as like the religious, more shit will be invented to support the conspiracy. 

Here's some education into conspiracy theory phsychology https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-believe-conspiracy-theoies/ 

Right I have hunted down and found two clips. In the first Obama clearly says "Michael and I". He clearly was supposed to say Michelle. He was addressing Admiral Michael Mullen. If you can't figure out what happened by yourself you have no right calling yourself a rational logical person.

The second clip Obama clearly goes to say both "my wife" and "Michelle", or AT THE SAME TIME. So it stumbles out as a cross before he corrects and says clearly "when Michelle's". Again if you can't see and hear this then I can't help you. "When ah, my mi... ah when Michelle's mad" is what is said. 

9 hours ago, LifeCycle said:

Watching all the vids on "oh look dick", "look man features" etc it occurs to me the main issue here is not Michelle, its lack of education which is mixed with idiocy.

So, for example, dick through clothing is easily explained by wrinkling tight fabric during movement and shade distortion factors - a basic knowledge of this should prevent a person from falling into thinking its a dick. And basic education in evolution and human anatomy should prevent the "she looks more manish than most woman therefore she is a man" thinking. However its possible even good education and critical thinking cannot override idiocy all the time.

Thus we have:

Flat Earth

Creationism

Michelle Obama

Moon Hoax

Illuminati

Area 51

and many others.

Hits keep coming for those in that deep Swamp. If so inclined one can klicka da linka, read around ads and see a bit more how our Nations "Opposition" Party continues to crumble under its own crooked weight.

DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ: I KEPT PAKISTANI HACKER ON STAFF TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT

So much energy hating President Trump wasted, time and effort removed from those who elected seat holders to do States work.  Do think more everyday that ALL the old guards from all of KONgress will be bled in 2018.

IF a person has held a Seat in either House since or before Internet went live they ought retire.

kFL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

REBOOT:

More big assed waves sloshing around DC swamp.  Not sure if daDon is gonna survive all these honest people hating him.

Exposed: Bombshell Media Coverup of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting

Seems people you are hoping to sink President Trump's presidency are not doing that well trying to bail incoming out of their life boats.

kL

Fake news or shit getting real? You decide.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/95545836/trump--russia-investigation-expanding-in-size-scope-and-depth

(Bear in mind that NZ media is considered as largely right wing but the left... and is considered left wing by conservatives here.... so you decide :D )

brothers-from-another-mother-one-dum-fuc

Hater's gonna hate and some hate Trump. ;)

Looks like my fine post about Ivanka and the Neo-Nazis was flushed out of the boards by 'lovely' Kev :)

Since I'm being quarantined to this Trump thread.... cuz Ivanka is his daughter... Any news out there about fucktard Trump talking to his muted daughter ?

“I feel jacked up,” Bannon told Weekly Standard. “Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

On 8/3/2017 at 6:01 PM, SkipNChurch said:

No matter how you feel about the daDon, he fills every place he goes with loyal fans.

A stark contrast from Hillary, who couldn't fill the broom closet at the Holiday Inn  Express, with her best showing, even as the top Democrat candidate.....

Fuck politics. Fuck the Republicans and Fuck the Democrats.