Goodbye Jesus

Denmark: Rapes Soared 196 PERCENT Since Liberal Government Took Power, Invited Refugees

Fweethawt

47 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Aaaaaaaww! Look how cute! Or is this video faked, too?

Would love to see more of the video.  How did it start?  How did they end up on the ground?  What happened next? 

It maybe what it claims but far too little detail to go on and could easily be faked.  If it is a sexual assault then the kid is too young to understand which would point to a taught behaviour, which if true is pretty horrific.

• Like 1

I hope that the Muslim immigrant rape issue has been exaggerated by right bent sources, for the sake of the Danish and all northern Europeans. But I'm afraid the truth is that it isn't as exaggerated as I'd prefer to think.

I'd like to think that the Muslims are not much of a threat and they'll just washout by way of their children growing up in western, technologically advanced societies. It's wishful thinking, I know, but I choose to think that immigrating to northern European nations and the US will greatly backfire on Muslims in just several generations. I envision the old ways dying off no differently than the old ways which are currently dying off within christianity. And all of the bullshit associated with their religious myths, like beliefs about dominion, and about rape, etc., are simply doomed to die out to science, technology and advancement along with much more liberal spiritual views making their ways through the ranks of the religionist's offspring....

Let's not forget that there are different ways of exaggeration too.

When that supposed mass rape of (let's call it like they meant it!) aryan women by evil dark-skinned foreigners happened in Cologne that New Year's evening, everyone went berserk about it. There were only few voices out there pointing out that "so let's assume it happened. That's different from all the rapes by aryan man... how exactly? Oh right, the former are much more propaganda-worthy."

I remember that statement by one Bavarian woman who regularly works as waitress on Munich's famous Oktoberfest - she pointed out that, while she did get harrassed by foreign-looking men sometimes, that doesn't hold a candle to the sad fact that when waitressing at the Oktoberfest all the women have taken to wearing cut-off leggings below their dresses because fucking everyone among the Good Aryan Gentlemen(TM) quickly starts trying to rip their panties off. Only that no one talks about it if the perpetrators look German.

Now I'll admit this need not be the whole truth but yeah... I certainly do think that the MSM, lying for money as always, focus on everything bad that was supposedly done by a foreigner, thereby "helping" a lot with whipping up hatred.

There is certainly a truth below all the layers of lies, greed and propaganda... the question is how to get to it without doing literally all the research all by yourself.

^^^exactly^^^

Watching some young beast literally forcing a girl to the ground and trying to do something with his zipper as he climbs on top of her and older versions of the same species encouraging it -- but we need to see more video to know what's really going on....

Really?!? Wtf?!?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

^^^exactly^^^

Watching some young beast literally forcing a girl to the ground and trying to do something with his zipper as he climbs on top of her and older versions of the same species encouraging it -- but we need to see more video to know what's really going on....

Really?!? Wtf?!?

Anyone raising girls probably raised an eye brow to that video. 

Is it too barbaric to propose that everyone be dealt back according their own level of action? If a barbaric action is committed, then a barbaric reaction and penalty will be administered? You know where this is going...

Perhaps the only rapist's left in the end being those too afraid to cross the line and even try it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joshpantera said:

Perhaps the only rapist's left in the end being those too afraid to cross the line and even try it. 

Or the ones defending the perpetrator as it's happening...

This isn't acceptable behaviour at any level regardless of age. In a human world, that boy would be pulled off that girl and had the living shit kicked out of the ass of his dead great great great grandparents.

But, no, we don't live in a human world. We live in a world where people record it, encourage it, post it and defend it.

6 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

Really?!? Wtf?!?

Except you didn't see him force her to the ground in the first instance, they are already on the ground, you didn't see him do squat with his zipper and in the background is shitty music not people cheering it on.  What you have is only a 10 second cut, from an unknown source, by unknown people at a unknown time.  I'm not saying it isn't what it looks like but wishing we had more information is not a bad thing.  We should always want as much information as we can get about any event to fully understand it.

I'm not saying they don't have a horrific rape culture and sure as hell not "defending the perp", but I've been burnt in the past believing videos were real only to find I'd been fooled.  Once bitten, twice shy.  Being sceptical of this particular video doesn't mean you don't think there is a problem and don't want rapists to be dealt with brutally.

Also if we had a longer video we might be able to tell if the victim was okay.  We will probably never know.

2 hours ago, Wertbag said:

Except you didn't see him force her to the ground in the first instance, they are already on the ground, you didn't see him do squat with his zipper and in the background is shitty music not people cheering it on.  What you have is only a 10 second cut, from an unknown source, by unknown people at a unknown time.  I'm not saying it isn't what it looks like but wishing we had more information is not a bad thing.  We should always want as much information as we can get about any event to fully understand it.

I'm not saying they don't have a horrific rape culture and sure as hell not "defending the perp", but I've been burnt in the past believing videos were real only to find I'd been fooled.  Once bitten, twice shy.  Being sceptical of this particular video doesn't mean you don't think there is a problem and don't want rapists to be dealt with brutally.

Also if we had a longer video we might be able to tell if the victim was okay.  We will probably never know.

I know this much, if I drove by and saw just the amount that we do see in the video I'd be inclined to pull over and take issue with the little shit. At the minimum hold him till the police arrived. But I get your point. We don't know if the video was staged or what the deal is. Could some right bent people stage a video like this where a black boy is seen trying to rape a white girl? Of course they could. I understand that you have to look at every possible angle. 

Such a vid could be staged, it could be a recycled one from some past crime, or..., or...

The curse of these modern times - with lossless digital storage and editing software being things, everything's possible.

Such a vid could be staged, it could be a recycled one from some past crime, or..., or...

The curse of these modern times - with lossless digital storage and editing software being things, everything's possible.