REBOOT

Reboot out

Good luck all. :58:

... and have fun lol

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

Feel free to take your cover charge out of the waitstaff's tip jar on way out door.

See you next urgent need to stab US next time.

kFL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Feel free to take your cover charge out of the waitstaff's tip jar on way out door.

See you next urgent need to stab US next time.

kFL

Hastalavista 

Farewell my semi-favorite Thermidorian!

kFL

Did the aliens finally get Reboot? :wacko: 

This place is like the hotel California Roboot, you can check out but you can never leave. Till next time then. Have a safe trip & watch out for the asteroids. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Geezer said:

Did the aliens finally get Reboot? :wacko: 

This place is like the hotel California Roboot, you can check out but you can never leave. Till next time then. Have a safe trip & watch out for the asteroids. ;)

Geezer,

I think the alien Captain Kirk beamed him up..... :)

• Haha 3

^^^okay, so, that was a good one.^^^

:D:58:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2017 at 8:44 PM, Fweethawt said:

^^^okay, so, that was a good one.^^^

:D:58:

large.mean_dog.jpg.4ebd3ae10d1f8cd9979b0

Another one bites the dust.... Trump's guard dog has bitten too many of my threads.

Unless you chant 'Go Trump Go' with the other brown shirts you can't post here ;) 

You sure have made a lot of posts today for someone who has "left in protest".

Also, totally missed opportunity for an epic use of the "Fuck this shit I'm out" song...well, it would have been had you actually left anyway.

• Thanks 1

Awesome track !  .... I'll troll til the alt-right here wakes up lol. A few more hours I figure ;)

4 hours ago, REBOOT said:

I'll troll

No you will not.

kL

• Like 3

On 8/21/2017 at 10:24 PM, SkipNChurch said:

No you will not.

kL

FYI

Secret life of the dodo revealed

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-41002562

_97465697_dodo-bw.jpg

The research could also shed light on the dodo's extinction about 350 years ago, less than 100 years after humans arrived on the island.

Hunting was a factor in the dodo's demise, but monkeys, deer, pigs and rats released on the island from ships probably sealed their fate.

Dodos laid their eggs in nests on the ground, meaning they were vulnerable to attack by feral mammals.

26 minutes ago, REBOOT said:

FYI

Secret life of the dodo revealed

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-41002562

_97465697_dodo-bw.jpg

The research could also shed light on the dodo's extinction about 350 years ago, less than 100 years after humans arrived on the island.

Hunting was a factor in the dodo's demise, but monkeys, deer, pigs and rats released on the island from ships probably sealed their fate.

Dodos laid their eggs in nests on the ground, meaning they were vulnerable to attack by feral mammals.

Nifty!

INGREDIENTS IN THE TRUMP DUMPER COCKTAIL (Dump on top... Trump on bottom)
1 1⁄4 oz Vodka
3 oz orange juice
1⁄2 oz Galliano L'Autentico (Ristretto... for the dump effect on top)
Garnish: 1 Orange slice
Glass: Tall

Add the vodka and the orange juice to a tall glass filled with ice.
Stir, and float the Galliano on top.
Garnish with an orange slice.

harvey-wallbanger1.jpg

Hey Reboot *waves*

• Like 1

Reboot is going to keep waiting for them to get Trump all the way to the point Trump leaves office in January 2025.  :)

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 7:21 AM, Burnedout said:

Reboot is going to keep waiting for them to get Trump all the way to the point Trump leaves office in January 2025.  :)

A few more months.... I expect they'll get rid of him after midterm elections when GOP loses majorities in both house and senate. Impeachment becomes an easy no-brainer from that point on.

All of this is basically a necessary cleaning exercise and the procedural removal of 'Hitler/'Stalin' bugs from a democratic system.

I can't see how he can survive the putrid odors from the Russian 'shithole' ... Hopefully Mueller can wait til after the elections ;)

2 hours ago, REBOOT said:

A few more months.... I expect they'll get rid of him after midterm elections when GOP loses majorities in both house and senate. Impeachment becomes an easy no-brainer from that point on.

All of this is basically a necessary cleaning exercise and the procedural removal of 'Hitler/'Stalin' bugs from a democratic system.

I can't see how he can survive the putrid odors from the Russian 'shithole' ... Hopefully Mueller can wait til after the elections ;)

You will keep saying this in the his 8th year, last year of his second term.  Keep dreaming, it will get you a bit wet.  ;)

15 hours ago, Burnedout said:

You will keep saying this in the his 8th year, last year of his second term.  Keep dreaming, it will get you a bit wet.  ;)

I'm already getting soggy reading these B)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-impeachment-odds-soar-after-flynn-agrees-to-fbi-cooperation-a8088701.html

'Our punters are also very interested in the year of impeachment with 2018 now sitting at even money - making it a 50/50 shot it happens in the next 12 months'  hehe

http://beta.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-litman-russia-year-review-20171229-story.html

There is a sort of jubilation on the left these days watching Trump get knocked all over the ring. But we should keep in mind that these are troubled times for the Constitution, with the president of the United States, who still has the support of at least one-terd of the electorate, debasing his office daily and telling repeated lies to the American people.

Amazing !!... he still has at least one-terd of the electorate.

Shouldn't we start a new thread titled, 'Reboot in'?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, REBOOT said:

Yeah, can't wait...

GlxgBFc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Then we get...

U.S.A. = Undeniable Shithole of America

26 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Yeah, can't wait...

GlxgBFc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Then we get...

U.S.A. = Undeniable Shithole of America

Not that I'm a racist... but... who's gonna pick my veggies ? or clean up my hotel room ? or my clothes ;) .... her ? :blink:

g1351655934687512198.jpg

34 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Shouldn't we start a new thread titled, 'Reboot in'?

Reboot is in for 2018 :58:

Might get a chance to see a mouse pick my veggies :)

Can't wait to see this 'Big Mother's' next job.  :58:

365L4ISLHRBARKNNIHFY7O2BBE.jpg