REBOOT

Reboot out

2 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Reboot has flounced out of Ex-C many times prior, this last time letting all know he was "censored by Kevin". 

If he was serious this special thread in ToT was to be his swan song so to speak.

As usual when he either gets bored elsewhere or runs into a goodly pile of anti-uS materials he returns to toss mankeeshitte all over WMDave's carpet he does so with abandon. 

***I*** made this unilateral decision to ensconce his last Board flounce to remind him that he left under his own power and not under neither mine nor Staff's admonition.

kevinFuckin'L

Anti-Trump isn’t anti-US. Fat Nixon and his corrupt treasonous cronies need to be kicked out ... that’s all.

RebootFuckin’A

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

12 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Reboot has flounced out of Ex-C many times prior, this last time letting all know he was "censored by Kevin". 

If he was serious this special thread in ToT was to be his swan song so to speak.

As usual when he either gets bored elsewhere or runs into a goodly pile of anti-uS materials he returns to toss mankeeshitte all over WMDave's carpet he does so with abandon. 

***I*** made this unilateral decision to ensconce his last Board flounce to remind him that he left under his own power and not under neither mine nor Staff's admonition.

kevinFuckin'L

Be honest here lmao... if Hillary had won and I was superadmin and 'cherry picked' / deleted or managed your 'jail her' posts in 'totally off topic', you'd be on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay.

Flounced out many times prior LOL.... bwahahahaha. I'll call this the SkipNChurch cherry pickin memo. 

2 hours ago, REBOOT said:

Be honest here lmao... if Hillary had won and I was superadmin and 'cherry picked' / deleted or managed your 'jail her' posts in 'totally off topic', you'd be on the 32rd floor of the Mandalay Bay.

Reboot,

Above marked in red is why you are here in your own little self made thread. Feel free to say what you feel necessary to help your cause. I might be inclined to believe your content and context in red may be accusing me of being inclined to be a murderer.

<self edited for necessary roughness> 

kFL

3 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Reboot,

Above marked in red is why you are here in your own little self made thread. Feel free to say what you feel necessary to help your cause. I might be inclined to believe your content and context in red may be accusing me of being inclined to be a murderer.

<self edited for necessary roughness> 

kFL

LMAO... that's just a figure of speech illustrating the level of flounceness you'd be at... should I have dared touch your Fat Nixon adoration posts :) as a super admin LOL

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

kevinFuckin'L

Kev, thanks for the explanation.

REBOOT in my humble opinion, is just a troll anyway. Not up to serious discussion or even normal snarky responses to stuff he doesn't agree with. I'm surprised you have been this patient with him. 

Politically speaking, there are a lot of intelligent people here that I disagree with, and a few that agree with me, but REBOOT's stuff is just spammy trash.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

Kev, thanks for the explanation.

REBOOT in my humble opinion, is just a troll anyway. Not up to serious discussion or even normal snarky responses to stuff he doesn't agree with. I'm surprised you have been this patient with him. 

Politically speaking, there are a lot of intelligent people here that I disagree with, and a few that agree with me, but REBOOT's stuff is just spammy trash.

LOL Dude, you'll thank me when you wake up from that fake Fat Nixon evangelical dream lol.

Sorry that you're still under his hypnotic spell. When this sordid dream is over and semi-rationality kicks in, hopefully you'll have the strength to pick up the pieces ;)

My personal take on this historic pathetic 'Fat Nixon' episode:

Ex-christians crawled out of constructs that make no sense, but some obviously are are no match against experienced 'snake-oil' salesmen. I'm tempted to blame a lack of 'critical thinking' here but it's likely more profound.

Take a bit of time to decode what 'MAGA' means: hopefully your f'ing first realization will be that it's a direct assault on what 'Merica is right now and the efforts it took to get there on many fronts. I see it as a temporary setback but my ignostic reflexes tell me that a return to tolerance, inclusiveness, respect and decency is imminent.

Until then I'll remain indecently yours LOL  ... FU Fat Nixon !!!

F'ing Reboot

47 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

In my humble opinion I don't see too much difference between Reboots 'troll' posts and some others I see here apart from Reboot is coming from the left and others from the right. Some of the rhetoric is similar, the tone etc, the intention to 'stir'.

But I might be a young ass-hat and missing something though... 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

In my humble opinion I don't see too much difference between Reboots 'troll' posts and some others I see here apart from Reboot is coming from the left and others from the right. Some of the rhetoric is similar, the tone etc, the intention to 'stir'.

There's no left and right in decency. It's just indecency or decency. Fat Nixon is an indecent dude selling a fake magical MAGA lip balm that's supposed to take you back to a post WWII time frame (1946-1960) where the USA had influence on an exhausted planet.

....Until Russia launched it's Tsar Bomba.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

Yeah, don't make the mistake thinking that I'm supporting your views. I'm just wondering why we are distinguishing between one troll and another.

I'm sure kFL has his reasons, I just didn't get Dudes distinction re "not up for serious discussion" considering the shitload of trolling that goes on with various topics. Such is the level of trolling in some that we have a thing called Thur's Law because the topics go to shit so fast.

Like I said, I might be missing said distinction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

You are missing very ever so slightly little. 

Reboot and his own personal mankee feces tossing thread awarded for this his latest self titled Ex-C flouncing.

With enough time wading though ToT archives one will find Reboot and his posts, rebuts to, and attempts to cover ass long enough to flounce.

This past time *I* chose to keep his latest greatest bounce out of Ex-C where it might be found when he returned.

You are not missing much. This thread is HIS to post all the bullshavings politically, especially anti-uS he seems to find delight in.

kL

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

This past time *I* chose to keep his latest greatest bounce out of Ex-C where it might be found when he returned.

kL

So that's why this thread is pinned. Huh.

I'll pass on trawling through his threads though. :wacko: Was just interested in figuring out what was going on. 

23 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Yeah, don't make the mistake thinking that I'm supporting your views. I'm just wondering why we are distinguishing between one troll and another.

I'm sure kFL has his reasons, I just didn't get Dudes distinction re "not up for serious discussion" considering the shitload of trolling that goes on with various topics. Such is the level of trolling in some that we have a thing called Thur's Law because the topics go to shit so fast.

Hey New Zealand, are you calling me a troll?   Don't make me pull this earth over and come down there!  

It's just that I find that beyond the "trolling" that goes on with certain folks here, if a serious discussion is asked for it will be given or at least a reasonable reason for why not will be presented, but not so much with our friend REBOOT. 

I might come back to this thread to respond to you or Kev, but other than that I won't.  

8 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

Hey New Zealand, are you calling me a troll?   Don't make me pull this earth over and come down there!  

It's just that I find that beyond the "trolling" that goes on with certain folks here, if a serious discussion is asked for it will be given or at least a reasonable reason for why not will be presented, but not so much with our friend REBOOT. 

I might come back to this thread to respond to you or Kev, but other than that I won't.  

No I was calling someone else (several actually) a troll (at times).

Can't say I've seen anything I'd call gratuitous trolling from you.

Oh you were joking.... my response still stands :P:D 

Well if you follow @mwc you'll know that NZ is a fabrication made up by Governments... :D 

Ok, I understand your reasoning now. Yes I have to agree that you can at least get people to give their serious view most the time. And I acknowledge many of us do 'troll' to some degree.

As for REBOOT's behaviour in threads, I'll have to take your word for it as I am not inclined to go check out his responses myself. Better things to do... like prove the existence of NZ.

(Wanders off to find mwc) 

• Like 1

Community Members,

Please if you would, give REBOOT his own special place to post over to his use. He may bounce, bash, belittle, barf, then flounce as he sees fit to do so HERE.

This is REBOOT's thread. 

kFL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2018 at 11:20 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

In a hard right republican context I'm absolutely a troll ;)

If that fake fat Nixon indecent 'halleluiah Jebus' idiot isn't taken care of in systemic fashion... we're all toast (even Canada) and a theocratic dictatorship takes over.

The last hope for your republic is Mueller. As at Feb 8, 2018... fat Nixon is scared shitless of his investigation and the impacts on his empire and family.

With over 1000 views.... this thread obviously has tracks.

As the new master troll here, I'd like to contribute a few worthy updates to the fat Nixon saga.

Yeah that's right... the Hope Hicks, Rob Porter, John Kelly WTF shitstorm. You have a wife beater in there protected by WH Chief of staff John F. Kelly: Mr rank and file 'fuck the FBI security clearance' guy.

Birds of a feather flock together ?

Yeah Dude !

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2018/02/07/senior-white-house-official-to-resign-after-ex-wives-allegations-of-abuse/

whitehouse-porter-5thld-writethru-61e2ba

"What are we calling trolling? There's a line between intentionally provoking a reaction to make a point and trolling... where is the line?"

Repeated history of name calling, personal attacks, ravings without content, injecting irrelevant drivel into healthy threads, repeating party line over and over and over anywhere at any time. There are degrees of abuse, but posting solely to provoke negative reaction or be offensive IS trolling, here or anywhere else.

Damned if I know why it's permitted and even encouraged here. Troll on, children. I just work here.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, florduh said:

"What are we calling trolling? There's a line between intentionally provoking a reaction to make a point and trolling... where is the line?"

Repeated history of name calling, personal attacks, ravings without content, injecting irrelevant drivel into healthy threads, repeating party line over and over and over anywhere at any time. There are degrees of abuse, but posting solely to provoke negative reaction or be offensive IS trolling, here or anywhere else.

Damned if I know why it's permitted and even encouraged here. Troll on, children. I just work here.

For some obscure lolol... 'twilight zone' reason... the only response to my posts from Burnedout on  this site has been :jerkit:  lmao !!!

Don't bother with intellectual discussions... just shove reality down their throat ;)

Hopefully he'll have some foreskin left when fat Nixon is kicked out :lol:

4 hours ago, REBOOT said:

For some obscure lolol... 'twilight zone' reason... the only response to my posts from Burnedout on  this site has been :jerkit:  lmao !!!

Don't bother with intellectual discussions... just shove reality down their throat ;)

Hopefully he'll have some foreskin left when fat Nixon is kicked out :lol:

Don't worry about BO. He too has had Admin action laid down on his head also. 
Unlike you Reboot (to the best of my knowledge) he has been assigned time outs and vacation times of which was served fully.

kFL

Well, here's a brand new update related to the f'ing great fat Nixon saga in the bullshit section of the WH.

How can any patriotic American stand by while the US is under attack from its own leadership boggles the mind.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/politics/christopher-wray-white-house-rob-porter/index.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/midterm-elections-remain-vulnerable-to-russian-meddling-u-s-spy-chief-says-1518539348

.... unreal.... but then again: the press is the enemy right ?

oh yeah... and the FBI is bullshit ? ;) 

Holy crap guys ! wake up !   ... what's wrong with this generation ? iPhones ?

13 months ... and fat Nixon is still there LMAO.... unreal LMAO

cult 45.jpg

12 minutes ago, florduh said:

cult 45.jpg

Why bother.... we're all fu'ed