Goodbye Jesus

How to get the devils and devil that don't exist gone.

TrueArrow

Every time I have the opportunity to not believe the devil exists, he disappears , I can't get crusher christ and great spirit the mocker of the experienced and the definitions of satan off my case.

Not sure what you are saying. There are likely no spirits at all. The devil is a character made up by some religions. Christ is another fictitious character. If you are having emotional reactions, feeling that there are spirits bugging you, I suggest that this is mental conditioning from your time with whatever religions you had. It takes time to get over those thoughts and emotions because other people helped form them, and that makes them seem more real.

You might also seek out professional help if you feel very troubled by these thoughts and feelings. That isn't a slam at all. A lot of folks here are seeing secular psychologists to help them sort through all of the mental conditioning that years of religion gave them.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Fuego said:

Not sure what you are saying. There are likely no spirits at all. The devil is a character made up by some religions. Christ is another fictitious character. If you are having emotional reactions, feeling that there are spirits bugging you, I suggest that this is mental conditioning from your time with whatever religions you had. It takes time to get over those thoughts and emotions because other people helped form them, and that makes them seem more real.

You might also seek out professional help if you feel very troubled by these thoughts and feelings. That isn't a slam at all. A lot of folks here are seeing secular psychologists to help them sort through all of the mental conditioning that years of religion gave them.

Thanks for the suggestion........... don't got a lot of money for psychologists though...... But I am arming myself with what you said. Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 4:10 PM, TrueArrow said:

Thanks for the suggestion........... don't got a lot of money for psychologists though...... But I am arming myself with what you said. Thank you

Insurance companies are required to cover several hours per year for mental health. Check into it. They don't advertise it of course but it's available. If you don't have insurance... idk what is going to happen with Obamacare however, the enrollment period is from November 1st to December 15th. The funding for ACA advertising was cut so save those dates. You likely won't see it on tv or anything... maybe online or on twitter, that's about it.