Goodbye Jesus

things we can agree are right/wrong no matter our religions/beliefs what can we agree on?

Joefizz

6 hours ago, ag_NO_stic said:

What planet are you from that you think a woman would want to "seek out intimacy" from her RAPIST?! You are taking new testament marriage and conflating it with Old Testament marriage. There is not much in the NT to suggest that men just selected women ripe for the raping like they did in the OT. That is pretty fucked up.

I said "after marriage" as in that no raping occurred before marriage,please read again.

18 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

No just been tired,had another double shift Saturday then didn't get much sleep,went to church,came home slept like a log,woke up at about 1:00 am next day,played warriors orochi until I felt groggy again,went to sleep got up at about 10 am had some breakfast,sorted out clothes for doing laundry went to sleep again(warm whether gets me feeling like doing nothing especially when rain is involved)finally at 3:pm I felt more awake to at least check back on this site,as expected alot of serious questions and responses and as always some humorous responses like yours midnite,this person as God of Israel,the great I am?

nope just another person with an old guy picture playing pretend,I am so surprised...

• giphy.gif

He 'said' he was God. Why would I (or you) doubt him? :)

• Like 1

Still waiting on the verses.

7 hours ago, God said:

Fyi, bro, harassment and forceful is kind of my forte. Hell is the ultimate "do it or else" kind of force, eh? 

giphy.gif??????

Hell: That imaginary place people go because a supreme being got his feelers hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

I said "after marriage" as in that no raping occurred before marriage,please read again.

I did read it again. Several times. Your response was in answering my comment about "taking a wife" meaning rape. If you were referring to NT marriage,  you should have been clear in the difference, but when a man in the OT found a woman beautiful, he "made her his wife" (we're talking many women here) in order to have sex with her against her will. It was rape and this intimacy shit you're talking about is NOT the same thing. 

30 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

giphy.gif??????

Nigga, did I stutter? What do you think hell is for, if not to force people to love me. Eternal torment is a helluva threat, makes people do some crazy things.

24 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Hell: That imaginary place people go because a supreme being got his feelers hurt.

Careful, bro, I'm pretty testy.

• Like 1

Jeez, Joe. You never put it together that the hell you believe in is a place where the unbelievers burn and suffer and bleed and rot in anguish for all eternity while the good little believers like you get to sing songs all day while ignoring that the god you worship sends people to such a place even though he "loves" them?

Or maybe it's just a control method preachers use so they can maintain their careers of selling fictitious bullshit. Why else would the church need money, even though god can apparently accomplish nigh impossible tasks?

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 0:15 AM, knightcore said:

Boosted because I think you missed this @Joefizz :) 

A polite way to speak about the gay lifestyle being wrong?

Very well...

Well actually as much as I was looking to answer your question,God has made things evidently clear that my time is up,I shall remember my discussions with you all,as well as that I shall miss you,I know not why God is calling me away but I shall obey as I have made clear before,So goodbye and if our paths cross in the real world I hope we can be civil toward each other and understanding of each other's chosen paths in life,I leave you knowing that at the very least I have prompted through my posts for many of you to open a bible or discuss God's word in some way,let me say that I appreciated the time I had with you all,and I would be glad to discuss with you in the future if we meet again,if I could ask but one question for all of you to consider an answer to it would be...

"Do you know love"?

Goodbye.

20 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

Very well...

Well actually as much as I was looking to answer your question,God has made things evidently clear that my time is up,I shall remember my discussions with you all,as well as that I shall miss you,I know not why God is calling me away but I shall obey as I have made clear before,So goodbye and if our paths cross in the real world I hope we can be civil toward each other and understanding of each other's chosen paths in life,I leave you knowing that at the very least I have prompted through my posts for many of you to open a bible or discuss God's word in some way,let me say that I appreciated the time I had with you all,and I would be glad to discuss with you in the future if we meet again,if I could ask but one question for all of you to consider an answer to it would be...

"Do you know love"?

Goodbye.

A somewhat delusional post, but please don't leave, you didn't answer my questions and...

I'M SICK OF CHRISTIANS RUNNING WHEN THE QUESTIONS GET TOO HARD TO ANSWER.

If you cannot answer then have the decency to say you have no answer or concede.

Yes I know love. My parents still love me despite me being atheist. I love them. Next question?

• Like 4

The sign of a believer who knows he has run into some unanswerable and/or unjustifiable questions.

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

@Joefizz Continued conversation starts here

Thank you, however let me point out (so there is no confusion) that I'm not attempting to understand the Bible. I did that for 33 years and have a reasonable grasp on what it contains. I am attempting to understand YOUR understanding of the bible, without which our conversation would be meaningless. I will also challenge your understanding of the bible when I think that I have more accurate information about it. For instance you mentioned the KJV - do your realize the beloved KJV is one of the worst translated versions as its based of poor original documents. And did you know that those "original documents" are copies of copies of copies fill of errors of the very first originals?

Right now that we know that you believe God created Lucifer please answer the following. 

1) Do you think it possible for Lucifer to act outside Gods will?

2) Are any of Lucifer's actions outside the will of God? (This is closely related to Q 3.1)

@Joefizz

Before you turn tail and run, lets finish this conversation:

Right now that we know that you believe God created Lucifer please answer the following. 

1) Do you think it possible for Lucifer to act outside Gods will?

2) Are any of Lucifer's actions outside the will of God? (This is closely related to Q 3.1)

And another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joefizz said:

Very well...

"Do you know love"?

Goodbye.

It's been fun, Joe. Enjoy praising His name (like a robot) every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year.....

• Like 2

Note how poster Joefizz claimed to take responsibility for his actions (in some of his posts) but conveniently places responsibility for his leaving this forum on his sky fairy (i.e., "I know not why God is calling me away but I shall obey as I have made clear before,So goodbye" - his words) to cover up the obvious - he is leaving because he, and he alone, has chosen to leave.  Why he has chosen to leave is not important, at least to me.  I conclude he is a willfully ignorant coward, a typical result for an indoctrinated religionist deeply infected with a particularly virulent Abrahamic god virus.

Here's hoping he spends time learning how to write complete and coherent sentences and paragraphs utilizing appropriate punctuation.

• Like 3

Jokefizzledout

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Joefizz said:

Very well...

"Do you know love"?

Goodbye.

Well Joe.... I was super duper looking forward to your answer that you avoided giving me several times. I think you've really misunderstood who we are here, which is namely people who have come from the faith and have opened the bible many a time. But anyways I guess if the Big Boss is calling you away you have to go. Maybe if you come back he'll actually give you some proof or answers to equip yourself with.

That said there is absolutely no polite way to do it and you know it. See you later, Joe.

• Like 1

Pussy.

What a shame. :(

It looks as if Joe's God warned him that by engaging with us he was in imminent danger of acquiring critical thinking skills, rationality, logic, the basic principles of evidence , etc.

So, to keep his faith safe from these perils, Joe took the necessary avoiding action.

But since God foreknows everything, why didn't He just forewarn Joe and tell him not to come here?

l

3 minutes ago, bornagainathiest said:

What a shame. :(

It looks as if Joe's God warned him that by engaging with us he was in imminent danger of acquiring critical thinking skills, rationality, logic, the basic principles of evidence , etc.

So, to keep his faith safe from these perils, Joe took the necessary avoiding action.

But since God foreknows everything, why didn't He just forewarn Joe and tell him not to come here?

l

That is assuming there is a god! If there isn't one (arguable), than the more likely scenario is that Joefizz attributed his uncomfortable feelings to a god figure he has invented in his mind, just like many christians today. As soon as Joefizz realizes that his voice and "god's voice" are the same, he can move toward recovery. 

• Like 1

How did God let you know it was time to leave?

Botha y'all niggas lyin, I didn't tell you shit.

• Super Moderator

Could we maybe not use the N word?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, God said:

Pussy.

God you told joefizz to leave - bring him back now!

Or what? - you scared that we might show you up for the imaginary fraud you are?