Goodbye Jesus

God Is Dead - I Am God!

LordProtectorOliverCromwell

With the death of God, all men are now figuring out where they stand. I know that already. The answer to all of life's questions is quite simply - "God is dead - I am God!"

I alone shall decide what is worthy of praise or blame, and the devil take he who would deny me this.

I alone shall say what is good or bad, in a world beyond praise or blame. For I am already too lofty for praise, and I am too helpless for blame.

I am who I am and I have no shame. I have done no wrong and shall never apologise for being myself.

In a world beyond praise or blame will I carve for for myself a new life - a life beyond good and evil.

Alone in my labour of life will I erect for myself a temple to my self-glorification, in which I will hide from praise or blame.

Alone in my own temple to my own being will I sing in praise of all that is lofty in my life and tearfully curse all within me that is base. But even my cursing will be a blessing, for in my cursing I still acknowledge my nature, and do not seek to hide it from myself like a good Stoic would.

The judgements of men are only so much noise. The rabble have never counted - except when they have.

In a world beyond praise and blame will I make my home, far from the madding crowd.

Oh you inferior ones. Do you not tire of sniping at he that is your better?

The hyena may dance on the corpse of a lion, but he remains a hyena!

Farewell to all praise and blame, for I am the supreme creator, the supreme valuator, and I hate with a deathly hate what others love, and love with a jealous love what others hate.

I am the supreme creator, the supreme valuator, and I wish to possess like a jealous lover and not let go of my foibles and follies and obsessions.

I want my love of men and things to be so deadly and violent than men will flee from me crying, "What this madman calls love will kill all who approach him! He cannot love from a distance, but must always stalk, grasp, touch, kiss, embrace and vigorously pursue without self-control!"

I wish to love, and be hated for my love. I wish to be despised because I love too much, too forcefully, too violently. My love is a criminal love. My love would defy civilisation to satisfy its violent desires. For the violent taketh by force.

I would fain be loved, but if I cannot be loved, then I will be hated, but with the hate that stems from fear of the superior one, not the hate of men for airborne pests and creeply-crawlies - but the hate of who fear those that can do harm unto them.

My love is violent, so very violent. I wish to break the arms and legs and neck of an unfaithful lover, then weep with rage at what I have done in the heat of passion. But I wish to own my passions nonetheless.