Goodbye Jesus

Very Long and Triggering : Chantel's Story

LovelyChantel

Thank you so much for sharing your story. That takes a lot of courage.

I can definitely relate to the penetcostal torture you went through. I never knew that part of what happened to me when I was "slain in the spirit" was that I was disassociating due to the number of people all around me, putting hands on me. Most of my encounters with the holy spirit have been pretty scary. 

8 hours ago, daydreamer26 said:

Thank you so much for sharing your story. That takes a lot of courage.

I can definitely relate to the penetcostal torture you went through. I never knew that part of what happened to me when I was "slain in the spirit" was that I was disassociating due to the number of people all around me, putting hands on me. Most of my encounters with the holy spirit have been pretty scary. 

Welcome daydreamer. I see that the last reply LovelyC made was on Dec 14, 2017 and the last day she visited our site here was the following day Dec 15. I think she felt very guilty sharing the personal information she did because it showed some of her parents worst behaviors/abuses and they consistently accused her of making them feel bad by saying such things. If you read her last 2 or 3 responses you will see how much guilt she was experiencing over her posts here. She may never be back to read your comment but her experiences were definately horrible and the effects have surely changed her forever.Her description of "slain in the spirit" although one of her lesser traumas was nevertheless really frieghtening with the disassociating and loss on conscious memories. I have not personally experienced this as it was not part of my church rituals but i feel for you for having gone through such scary experiences. Hopefully you have found a way to stop being subjected to these types of cultish ceremonies. Congratulations on distancing yourself from christianity and I hope you stay with us for awhile and post often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I am so very hurt that you went through this abuse. You never deserved to be abused. Your parents are the Satanists not you. I thought my life was bad but I never endured familial sexual abuse let alone physical torture.

Your parents should be in jail. Your mother's a nurse? She should be reported. I would not be surprised if your mother helped your father to learn how to manipulate the human musculoskeletal systems. You wrote that you don't know if she knew that your dad did certain things, I believe she knew. You would have exhibited clear signs of psychological and physical abuse.

I am so very angry with them for abusing anyone like they did to you. Who the f'ck do they think they are?

I can tell you're educated. Have you studied psychology or have you been receiving therapy? You need a support group and to permit your therapist and doctor to report your parents. Record your sibling telling you her experiences. She seems intelligent enough to know better but her attachment to her abusers is emotionally stronger than her logic.

I honestly wish someone would kick their disgusting asses into annihilation for you. You did not deserve what they did to you, nobody deserves that.

Your parents should be in jail for the rest of their lives. I wish you could give the community their names and contact details then we can rip the sh't out of them but for obvious reasons you cannot.

• Like 1