Goodbye Jesus

In the Beginning, Mothafuckas.

God

7 minutes ago, PennySerenade said:

I meant that I am not a good specimen of a Christian. 

And neither is anyone else. We're all human & trying to live a perfect life will drive you crazy. Christianity is a great destroyer of self esteem. 

• Like 3

On 12/6/2017 at 1:58 PM, PennySerenade said:

The real God does not mind being questioned. You, sir, are a god in your own mind. It’s alright- you are not the first man to think he is bigger than he is.

I can speak for my medamn self, thankyouverymuch. I am a god in my own mind and in everyone else's, I'm the biggest. Many even call me omnipotent. 

On 12/6/2017 at 1:59 PM, PennySerenade said:

God has no face, nice try, punk.

It was a play on the word "facebook," dumbass. Please see the following reference from a book you attribute to me (although you don't know if I have a face or not.) You need to learn the art of the metaphor.

Numbers 6:25-26
The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.'

On 12/6/2017 at 2:02 PM, PennySerenade said:

Ah, but God does wait to be invited. He stands at the door and knocks. He will move Heaven and Earth to reach you, but stands at the door and knocks. God is a gentleman.

I'm no gentleman. You clearly haven't read any of the old testament. 

On 12/6/2017 at 2:06 PM, PennySerenade said:

Are you homosexual then, since chicks are not important?

Um....no? That shit is an abomination. I got Mary pregnant, did you not get the joke? Like....I made women for men, it doesn't matter if the woman enjoys it. 

On 12/6/2017 at 2:09 PM, PennySerenade said:

And yet, God still loves you- although you mock Him and mock the people who love Him. God really is magnificent.

I definitely love myself, that's what the first few commandments are for. I really am magnificent and I wrote that shit in stone.

On 12/6/2017 at 5:28 PM, PennySerenade said:

God always loves. 

.....myself.

christ on a cracker, somebody stone this כַּלבָּה.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2