Goodbye Jesus

Getting Into Sexuality forum?

LovelyChantel

How do I obtain the password for the sexuality forum? I feel that particular forum would be helpful. 

• Super Moderator

@LovelyChantel    I sent you a PM.

That area is password protected to assure (as best we can) that access is limited to individuals over 18 years of age and that no info in that subforum is re-posted anywhere else.

-buffettphan

Moderator for Rants & Replies; Sex & Christianity; Critics Corner; and Humor & Satire

http://www.ex-christian.net/staff/

• Like 1

Not to hijack someone else's thread, but I emailed admin with the same question and was sent a password. However, I can't even see the sexuality forum. I had read about it when I done a forum search on the term "dating" and found a thread from a few years back.

Am I unable to see the sexuality forum due to the small number of posts I have on the forum?

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, MikeT said:

Not to hijack someone else's thread, but I emailed admin with the same question and was sent a password. However, I can't even see the sexuality forum. I had read about it when I done a forum search on the term "dating" and found a thread from a few years back.

Am I unable to see the sexuality forum due to the small number of posts I have on the forum?

Correct...once your status changes to Regular Member you should be able to see the sexuality forum listed.   I think that should happen around 20-25 posts, if  I recall correctly.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I really need that forum! My sexuality is a HUGE part of my issues with my religious background. I really wish that part was more open. >.< It's like the main thing I need to talk about. 

• Super Moderator

To anyone interested in getting into the Sexuality Sub-forum,

Once your status changes from New Member to Regular Member (after making about 20-25 posts), and you are at least 18 years of age, please send me a PM and I'll reply with the password.

Thanks, welcome to Ex-C, and keep posting!  :)

--Buffettphan 

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

Aside...... if you're primary purpose for coming here is to discuss sex, you're in the wrong place. Religious repression of normal sexuality is often discussed in the regular forums as part of the larger problem of a Christian upbringing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, florduh said:

Aside...... if you're primary purpose for coming here is to discuss sex, you're in the wrong place. Religious repression of normal sexuality is often discussed in the regular forums as part of the larger problem of a Christian upbringing.

Ah! I figured the sexuality part would be the place to do that if the people running the forum want to age-protect the subject. 

I was advised by my therapist to speak to other ex-Christians to help me recover from that part of my religious trauma issues. It's a huge part of how religious indoctrination has contributed to my mental illness, so it'd be cool if I knew properly where to post for that. Cheers!

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, Faeryn said:

Ah! I figured the sexuality part would be the place to do that if the people running the forum want to age-protect the subject. 

I was advised by my therapist to speak to other ex-Christians to help me recover from that part of my religious trauma issues. It's a huge part of how religious indoctrination has contributed to my mental illness, so it'd be cool if I knew properly where to post for that. Cheers!

The "sex forum" is more recreational. Feel free to post a topic regarding sex in the context of religion in testimonies, rants, just about anywhere. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, florduh said:

The "sex forum" is more recreational. Feel free to post a topic regarding sex in the context of religion in testimonies, rants, just about anywhere. 

4 minutes ago, florduh said:

Thanks a lot!! :D

• Like 2