Goodbye Jesus

latest rants and raves about God, Jesus, enemies and the devil.

TrueArrow

I am a person left Jesus because of the danger he seemed literally wanting for me to be martyred after he said in the end i will be at peace. Then im stuck believing in God who is not showing himself interested in speaking with me, while getting attacked by enemies that need to be destroyed and won't or will be because God doesn't even from my rebirth ever avenge or remove the adversaries, and the devil is something that doesn't seem to exist to me exactly but some of his followers have been bothering me. Anybody got any suggestions how to remove negativity and stuff?

Well since negativity is something you create in your mind I would say learning to be aware of negative thoughts and learning to react positively to various situations and thoughts would be a first step.

Going beyond that what kind of negativity specifically are you referring to?

And if the devil doesn't exist how can his followers be bothering you? That seems to be a contradiction in terms?

Are you saying you are confused as to whether God, Jesus, devil, heaven and hell actually exist?

2 hours ago, TrueArrow said:

I am a person left Jesus because of the danger he seemed literally wanting for me to be martyred after he said in the end i will be at peace. Then im stuck believing in God who is not showing himself interested in speaking with me, while getting attacked by enemies that need to be destroyed and won't or will be because God doesn't even from my rebirth ever avenge or remove the adversaries, and the devil is something that doesn't seem to exist to me exactly but some of his followers have been bothering me. Anybody got any suggestions how to remove negativity and stuff?

Why do you have enemies?

Why do they attack you?

Why do they need to be destroyed?