Goodbye Jesus

Uniqueness Points Towards Christianity

Guest end3

Isn't the fact that we are unique individuals, point towards Christianity and the Christian message.... to know each other, feed each other, drink a few wineskins full of wine together....(whatever the hell a wineskin is).  The prevalent ideology these days is exact equality for everyone, but we aren't in fact equal.  Yet the population screams out, "make me equal in your eyes, love me in my inequality"......essentially trying to define a law where everyone is "loved".

Once again, checkmate, you heathens.  lol.  ( I keed, I love most of you).

• Super Moderator

To the carpenter, every problem is a nail and every solution is a hammer. :P

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, florduh said:

To the carpenter, every problem is a nail and every solution is a hammer. :P

Granted, but please note the near flawless analogy presented.....the OT law vs. NT grace.   It doesn't surprise me humanity doesn't want to recognize the NT and grace.....again, that we would rather define righteousness ourselves.    This mini revelation was actually an accident today....was derived from the football discussion.   

• Super Moderator

Considering that in the OT God actually commanded his followers to enslave others and treat them as property, even instructing on how much beating they should endure; considering that the NT God didn't address the moral abhorrence and inequalities imposed by slavery either, I cannot allow the use of the Bible to teach us any lessons on morality and equality.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, end3 said:

Isn't the fact that we are unique individuals, point towards Christianity and the Christian message.... to know each other, feed each other, drink a few wineskins full of wine together....(whatever the hell a wineskin is).  The prevalent ideology these days is exact equality for everyone, but we aren't in fact equal.  Yet the population screams out, "make me equal in your eyes, love me in my inequality"......essentially trying to define a law where everyone is "loved".

Checkmate?   No.    :nono:

You make three unsupported assertions in your opening sentence, End.   (See below)

It might be checkmate once you've supported your three assertions with evidence.

But until, then your belief that these three things are facts, counts for nothing.

You need to make your case to us using logical argument, not belief.

Do that and then you might be able to checkmate us.

Assertion # 1

The fact that we are unique individuals.  (Evidence?)

Assertion # 2

That # 1 points towards Christianity.  (Evidence?)

Assertion # 3

That # 1 also points towards the Christian message.  (Evidence?)

For the time being (until you present that evidence) here's a Hitchslap for you, End.

“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” (Christopher Hitchens). 

717a1d716d8adc1bca7960adaba06d655a1ec50d238265d60a4d9cbf05e713d0.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, end3 said:

Granted, but please note the near flawless analogy presented.....the OT law vs. NT grace.   It doesn't surprise me humanity doesn't want to recognize the NT and grace.....again, that we would rather define righteousness ourselves.    This mini revelation was actually an accident today....was derived from the football discussion.   

We do not recognize these things by faith, End.

You do.

So, please tell us why we should accept these things on your terms.

?

8 hours ago, end3 said:

Isn't the fact that we are unique individuals, point towards Christianity and the Christian message....

Are you being serious here?

BAA seems to be taking you seriously, but seriously?

Uniqueness points towards Christianity??

I might start making up my own assertions soon...

To navigate the story is to become one with it. By evolving, we grow.

This life is nothing short of an ennobling osmosis of sensual aspiration. To traverse the vision quest is to become one with it.

The grid is full of electromagnetic resonance. Nothing is impossible.

I'll let you refute my unsupported assertions there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, end3 said:

Isn't the fact that we are unique individuals, point towards Christianity and the Christian message....

Non-sequitur.

Of course, hydrogen atoms, none of which are unique from another hydrogen atom, points towards Christianity and the Christian message...or it points away from Christianity and the Christian message...or it points to neither...or it points to something else.

4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Are you being serious here?

BAA seems to be taking you seriously, but seriously?

Uniqueness points towards Christianity??

I might start making up my own assertions soon...

To navigate the story is to become one with it. By evolving, we grow.

This life is nothing short of an ennobling osmosis of sensual aspiration. To traverse the vision quest is to become one with it.

The grid is full of electromagnetic resonance. Nothing is impossible.

I'll let you refute my unsupported assertions there.

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Your assertions read like bs from this site, LF.

;)

1 hour ago, bornagainathiest said:

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Your assertions read like bs from this site, LF.

;)

I can neither confirm nor deny that my bs came from that site ;)

However I would like you to consider that the goal of frequencies is to plant the seeds of spacetime rather than bondage. Consciousness consists of ultra-sentient particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the conscious. 

Where is the way where light dwells? And as for darkness, where is the place thereof?

You and I are dreamweavers of the nexus. Inseparability is the growth of rebirth, and of us. Gratitude is the driver of serenity.

Delusion is the antithesis of rebirth.

Entity, look within and enlighten yourself. If you have never experienced this metamorphosis of unfathomable proportions, it can be difficult to vibrate. Although you may not realize it, you are enlightened.

Good god what have I started?

What does it mean that we are beings of light and time from which the quantum of consciousness and thought comes?

For it is written that we shall worship the purveyor of woo woo.

Woo+Table+v1.0.png

On 9/26/2017 at 12:13 PM, end3 said:

yes god made us truly unique individuals.  he gave some grace and made them healthy and happy.  he gave some a unique quality called mental illness.  some that he made became so miserable that they committed suicide.  he also made some who served and genuinely believed in him [for 30 years] until tragedy came one day.  so they cried out to god for help.  [for 3 years] they prayed desperately [multiple times daily] for deliverance from their agony and found less and less peace.  they gobbled up the bible verses they've been reading [for 30 years] and found less and less understanding.

yes some of us are truly unique because god has hardened our wicked hearts.

i can think of no better proof than that.  seriously.  (i can't think of any at all)

• Thanks 1

...he created some who refused to use any capital letters just because they wanted to show irreverence but at the same time are OCD about consistency and fairness to real entities like sentences and letters, despite their uniqueness.

kiss their asses, r.j.!

https://www.salon.com/2015/01/01/i_get_it_–_you’re_an_atheist_you_should_still_capitalize_“god”/

oh and what they really get fired and brimstoned up about are the pronouns.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/capitalizing-pronouns-God.html

ok so a non-earthling gets to break the english grammar rules.  fine.

god created these unique grammar sinners mentioned above to be courageous and to commit all manner of linguistic, sexual, heretical, blasphemous, and other sins without any fear whatsoever.

thanks be to god!?

On 9/26/2017 at 11:13 AM, end3 said:

Economic equality? Social equality? Equality of opportunity? What equality are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, Orbit said:

Economic equality? Social equality? Equality of opportunity? What equality are you talking about?

End3 put forth his very own and creative strawman of "exact equality".

1 hour ago, sdelsolray said:

End3 put forth his very own and creative strawman of "exact equality".

Has he also committed a post hoc fallacy by arguing we are unique therefore Christianity?

Post hoc ergo propter hoc ?

9 hours ago, Orbit said:

Yes, all those.  And because we are different, the methodology is to legislate equality.  These legislative efforts are our attempt to assuage the process of actually doing what we are called to do, knowing them.  This then leads to grace, understanding and love.   But you go be different over there....you make me uncomfortable in my surroundings.  Here, I'll send you something so we can be equal/loved.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, sdelsolray said:

Non-sequitur.

Of course, hydrogen atoms, none of which are unique from another hydrogen atom, points towards Christianity and the Christian message...or it points away from Christianity and the Christian message...or it points to neither...or it points to something else.

No, I think it's pretty decent logic.  If we were equally loved, then there wouldn't be the need........being loved... equating to physical needs in most people's mind.  And besides, I used the word point rather than prove anticipating this line of thought.  

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, padgemi said:

yes god made us truly unique individuals.  he gave some grace and made them healthy and happy.  he gave some a unique quality called mental illness.  some that he made became so miserable that they committed suicide.  he also made some who served and genuinely believed in him [for 30 years] until tragedy came one day.  so they cried out to god for help.  [for 3 years] they prayed desperately [multiple times daily] for deliverance from their agony and found less and less peace.  they gobbled up the bible verses they've been reading [for 30 years] and found less and less understanding.

yes some of us are truly unique because god has hardened our wicked hearts.

i can think of no better proof than that.  seriously.  (i can't think of any at all)

What would you like me to say....your trials should end on year three and mine year five, and that's it, we are finished/complete? 

• Super Moderator

Getting back to the OP, if we assume God made humans then it follows that each human is therefore necessarily an expression of God. Each expression is different on its surface, but at its base not unique at all.

39 minutes ago, florduh said:

Getting back to the OP, if we assume God made humans then it follows that each human is therefore necessarily an expression of God. Each expression is different on its surface, but at its base not unique at all.

If we assume God absolute, then each expression of God would be absolute, i.e. unique.  Check.