Sign in to follow this  
Fweethawt

BRING BACK THE CURVES!!!!

I have an erection now. :wub: 

• Haha 3

Ok, the first woman is grossly overweight, but that second woman looks deformed.  Just saying . . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish people would stop trying to make me like shit I don't like. Be morbidly obese, be whatever you want. Just don't expect everyone to embrace your new definition of beautiful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Yep, be morbidly obese and think you'll live just healthy and attract healthy people. What does science know about the detrimental effects over being grossly overweight?

There is so much thinking that if someone doesn't like or agree with someone that they are automatically racist or bigoted or homophobic transphobic humanphobic whatever.

The harsh reality is that about 1/3 people you meet like you, 1/3 don't like you, and 1/3 are neutral. (Obviously these are very rough figures, but seems to line up with my experience of both what I find of peoples reactions to me, and my like/dislike ratios of people) Same as to whether you find someone attractive or not - some you'll find attractive, some neutral, and some unattractive.

What causes this phenomenon....?

We are all HUMAN not robots!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, florduh said:

I wish people would stop trying to make me like shit I don't like. Be morbidly obese, be whatever you want. Just don't expect everyone to embrace your new definition of beautiful.

YES!!!  And the first woman is not "curvy" according to ANY space or time in history.  Even the Rubenesque ladies of art were never as big as she is!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Yep, be morbidly obese and think you'll live just healthy and attract healthy people. What does science know about the detrimental effects over being grossly overweight?

There is so much thinking that if someone doesn't like or agree with someone that they are automatically racist or bigoted or homophobic transphobic humanphobic whatever.

The harsh reality is that about 1/3 people you meet like you, 1/3 don't like you, and 1/3 are neutral. (Obviously these are very rough figures, but seems to line up with my experience of both what I find of peoples reactions to me, and my like/dislike ratios of people) Same as to whether you find someone attractive or not - some you'll find attractive, some neutral, and some unattractive.

What causes this phenomenon....?

We are all HUMAN not robots!

Agreed.  And what I find most telling about this latest fat acceptance movement is the lack of any representatives over the age of 40.  Where are the 55-year-old obese women flaunting their "curves" and claiming how healthy they are?  Oh, that's right, they're either desperately trying to lose weight in order to survive, they're in wheelchairs because their knees and hips are shot, or they're dead.

• Like 2

So can I change who I'm attracted to or not? #confused

14 hours ago, Daffodil said:

Ok, the first woman is grossly overweight, but that second woman looks deformed.  Just saying . . .

Yeah her waistline isn't human. I'd hope it's photoshopped but somehow that image looks too old to be 'shopped.

I sure appreciate some curves but I wouldn't be able to see the woman in image #2 as attractive. The medic in me would keep screaming "PATIENT!" in my ear.

There are guys who are actually turned on by overweight ladies. I'm not one of them but they do exist. I know of a real situation where a guy married a very large lady. She loved him and she thought he would love her even more if she lost weight. So, she dedicated herself to losing enough weight to get down to a normal size. She lost over a hundred pounds & the result was that her husband eventually divorced her because she didn't turn him on anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

We are not robots, we are all different. I've maintained my same weight for the last 27 years. That's when I began working out, not exercising but working out, at least three days a week. I bike 7 miles on a stationary bike & then run 3 miles on a elliptical now three days a week. The bike & run take thirty minutes each. Then I work out with weights for 30 minutes. I had to switch to a stationary bike & eliptical when I got into my sixties because I started having knee & ankle issues. Machines eliminate the stress on my joints but I still get a good workout. At one time, when I was running 8 miles 3 times a week, I got my body fat down under 10%. I was in my 50's then. 

Maintaining a workout schedule when you have a career is difficult but not impossible. I would rather work out and burn the fat off than diet. I'd rather have to run 10 miles a day than give up ice cream. B) Life is just full of choices. 

I work out out with a guy at the gym that is 76 & I swear he looks like he's in his early 60's. He certainly has the body of a much younger man with muscles on top of muscles. I'm convinced working out is much more beneficial than dieting  & doing both is even better. 

• Like 2

The woman in the bottom image is obviously wearing a corset, which comes with its own set of issues with long term usage. Including skeletal deformation, organ restriction, breathing problems, digestive issues, and even hampering blood flow.

Still less harmful than being obese medically speaking.

I'll grant you that... at least a corset can just be taken off if things get too dangerous. Can't get rid of the fat that quickly or easily.

One shouldn't use the term "real women" in fat acceptance memes anymore because it shames the anorexics, those with BMIs within the so called "normal" range, and the trans-women.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:38 AM, Geezer said:

There are guys who are actually turned on by overweight ladies. I'm not one of them but they do exist. I know of a real situation where a guy married a very large lady. She loved him and she thought he would love her even more if she lost weight. So, she dedicated herself to losing enough weight to get down to a normal size. She lost over a hundred pounds & the result was that her husband eventually divorced her because she didn't turn him on anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Eh... I know a woman who was super flat and she decided to get a boob job and her husband left her for another flat chested girl. She just didn't turn him on anymore.

I also know two women who were married to men who wanted them fat and would get angry and accuse them of trying to cheat if they lost weight. It's like, they needed their wives overweight, without make up, and dressed frumpy so they could feel secure in the relationship.

• Like 1

This thread is weird af.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/28/2017 at 2:45 AM, ag_NO_stic said:

So can I change who I'm attracted to or not? #confused

Probably not. It's a bit like belief - you can try and believe, you can make believe, but if you don't truly believe then you can't change it.'

What is it that makes us look at 10 people and go yep, nah, yep, yep, nah, nah, nah, yep, yeeee... meh, holy shit!... YES... nah outa my league :D:P 

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2017 at 3:29 PM, Fweethawt said:

Cf55Vdc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Isn't the first one hypocritical? Its against people who say women should be thin to be attractive by saying women should be obese to be attractive?  Anyway, as a red blooded male, having gone through a divorce, there is more to life than just looks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.