Goodbye Jesus

Is Dr Saint Luke's Gospel Christmas Story a Historical Malpractice?

R_Collins

I've put together a  YouTube video about the errors and contradictions in the Christmas story in the Gospel of Luke. It examines whether the writer of Luke could have used eyewitnesses for the Christmas story (as he claimed in Luke 1:2). This video also has a detailed examination of the historical evidence, and examines the claims and explanations of many Christian apologists. This video repeatedly demonstrates that, of the claims in the first two chapters of this Gospel that can be verified, almost none of them could possibly have happened the way the Bible says they did.  

I hope you enjoy it and that it is useful to you in your Christmas conversations with your Christian friends. I would appreciate any comments and/or constructive criticisms. 

Is Doctor Saint Luke's Christmas Story a Historical Malpractice?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v48SBVXMtlE

• 1 year later...

Well I know this is an old thread but worth a shot. Any guidance on how to disprove the gospel of Luke? I'm currently in a debate about this very one.

There's no disproving any of the gospels outright.  They have many problems but pointing those out doesn't mean the same thing as disproving them.  It would be nice if it were that easy.  It would have saved everyone a couple of thousand years of trouble.

mwc