Goodbye Jesus

Post numbers and removing formatting

duderonomy

When the forum changed a while ago, there were no post numbers anymore. They came back for a short while, thanks mostly to Buffetphan,  and now I notice they are gone again. Did I miss something?

Also, when I copy and paste, I used to be able to "remove formatting", and although I'm not sure what that means, it made the text of what I pasted match the normal font that posts show up in. Now that option doesn't appear to be available. Can that be added?

The man is correct. Give him a beer. We want our numbers back.

Dude, when you fist past something and hover over it, it comes up with a remove formatting option... most the time. You only get one chance at it though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I still miss the post numbers. What's going on? We can put a man on the moon... 

On 11/30/2017 at 9:19 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

The man is correct. Give him a beer. We want our numbers back.

Dude, when you fist past something and hover over it, it comes up with a remove formatting option... most the time. You only get one chance at it though.

LF,  the post numbers are missing again. I demand that they come back, and if they don't I'm going to call for a general strike and the Mods that are the one percent here will feel the pain. I'll get True Scotsman involved in this if I have to, but by God, they will take this problem seriously or they will pay! 

Oh, and thanks for the beer.