Goodbye Jesus

What if?

realityrunt

Let's say just for argument's sake, Jesus was real (In some dimensional reality) One we humans are destined to end up, and to face.

What would you like to say to this being about what you went through due to his actions on the earth.

• Super Moderator

This is not exactly an answer to your question, but it would be the question I would ask:

You knew what it would take to make me believe.  Why didn't you do it?    

• Like 3

"Your bible is annoying and I would rather not spend eternity with your cultish fanatics whom I went to church with."

MOHO: "Sooooo what do you make of all the bru ha ha surrounding your existence?"

Jesus: "Oy vey! You get drunk and playfully proclaim yourself the god of the dreidel because your dam top spun longer than anyone else's at the party and, the next thing you know, you're facing a dogdam inquisition!"

• Haha 1

Ah. The long con. Well played.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing Dawkins would say:
First "Which one are you?". Because even if I knew it was Jesus, "Jesus", as I know him, is only a character from a book. What would this Jesus be like?
And secondly "Why were you hiding?"

Maybe followed by "So are we doing the furnace of fire now, or...". It's a matter of some interest to me.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:52 AM, realityrunt said:

Let's say just for argument's sake, Jesus was real (In some dimensional reality) One we humans are destined to end up, and to face.

What would you like to say to this being about what you went through due to his actions on the earth.

Are you really the Heysus of the bible? If so, couldn't you and your dad have created a better book for us to follow than the Christian bible. To say that it appears to be more than 100% BS would be a gross understatement. How could any logical person follow such a ridiculous book? Otherwise I was a pretty good person IMO. Does extensive fornication, prostitutes, and other similar behaviors count? If so, does this mean that I will burn for eternity in hellfire?

On 12/8/2017 at 5:52 AM, realityrunt said:

I'll cross that dimensional reality bridge when I come to it.

In the meantime, we are both alive in this reality. What do you say to this dimension's Jesus when your soul is required of you, realityrunt? 

What would you like to say to him? 

What would I say if Jesus were real and I met him? Probably something alone the lines of "please don't send me to eternal conscious torment in hell."

• Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 3:52 AM, realityrunt said:

I would say "Have you seen Jesus Christ Superstar? What did you think of it?"

2 hours ago, Orbit said:

I would say "Have you seen Jesus Christ Superstar? What did you think of it?"

Jesus: "Really? I'm God. Of course I've seen it. You had to make the most notorious traitor in history a black guy, didn't you. You know those 10,000 saints I'm coming back with? They're all Social Justice Warriors. Eat crap, sinners!"

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2017 at 7:58 AM, buffettphan said:

This is not exactly an answer to your question, but it would be the question I would ask:

You knew what it would take to make me believe.  Why didn't you do it?    

I think he’d tell you that you should look around and put in effort for God not him. 

I believe for some reason God appreciates when people go seeking truth for Him with zero direction to go.

I think in some instances, He appreciates everyone on this site waiting to come bring proof, because everyone here knows the yay jesus thing is out and not coming back, but where do you go from there? This is one group God surely hasn’t forgotten.

• Super Moderator
7 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

I think he’d tell you that you should look around and put in effort for God not him. 

I believe for some reason God appreciates when people go seeking truth for Him with zero direction to go.

I think in some instances, He appreciates everyone on this site waiting to come bring proof, because everyone here knows the yay jesus thing is out and not coming back, but where do you go from there? This is one group God surely hasn’t forgotten.

What YOU - just another mere mortal on this planet - happen to think or believe is of zero value or interest to me at this point in time because you have presented no evidence that your version of god even exists, let alone any evidence to substantiate your thoughts and beliefs about him/her/it.      Once you provide sufficient verifiable, objective evidence of the existence of your god, then perhaps I'll address the inane remarks I emphasized in italics on your post above.   

• Like 2

I’m sorry, you’re right, all of you win, I’ll never be able to do whag you ask of me, so off I’ll go I guess. God doesn’t prove Himself to people, and I’m sorry about not staying in the Lion’s Den, I know I can be a headache sometimes.

turn him around, bend him over and get all the saints to gang bang him

39 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

God doesn’t prove Himself to people

Then God might just be your imagination, and nothing more.

If he wants to talk to me then he will. And he won't be speaking in a still small voice that sounds sort of like your voice. He'll be loud, booming and obvious. I won't have to wonder what he is telling me like the average churchie. He won't send a third party messenger to attempt Christian guilt trips on me.

• Like 3

Jimmy's profile snip: Allah, Yahweh, all modern religions represent God.

Scientology is a modern religion.  Does it represent God?

Same with Pastafarianism. Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster legit? (Lowers my eyes in his noodley presence)

• Haha 2

For fucks sake, dumbass, you could't have at least preserved some Jewish or Roman court and execution records to prove you were even here, or killed in the first place? You couldn't do any better than contradictory gospel writers a life time after you're supposed death? No wonder you can't seem to keep people believing in you...

• Like 2

"How do you feel about a geo-political racist regime, posing as a religion, allegedly operating in your name and according to your teachings?"