Goodbye Jesus

Yea!! I found like minded people.

Vee

Hello all. I don't know why it never occurred to me to Google the words 'ex-christian', but boyyy am I glad I finally did. To know there are many like myself who have 'seen the light' and actually talk about/discuss their enlightening, is a really nice feeling.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Vee said:

Hello all. I don't know why it never occurred to me to Google the words 'ex-christian', but boyyy am I glad I finally did. To know there are many like myself who have 'seen the light' and actually talk about/discuss their enlightening, is a really nice feeling.

Hey, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

• Super Moderator

Welcome!

4 hours ago, Vee said:

Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs. :)

Welcome, @Vee

Let's hear your extimony!

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

OK.

Never Mind.

I just found you extimony ...

Welcome, we are definitely a chatty bunch. Just jump in anytime you feel like it. :woohoo:

Nice to meet you, Vee!

I too am glad to be here! One thing that really resonates with me is that the people here share two points of our journeys together: the former faith (albeit different denominations) and the deconvsersion from said faith (albeit different points in the journey). I have found it lonely (not too many people officially know I have left the faith among family and friends) and it has helped me a lot to know there is a community of people who know what it's like.

Welcome Bee. Glad you found us.