MOHO

Pastor caught with naken man

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

"...it did turn strange, but it wasn't my doing."

Gads!

kL

• Haha 3

I've been around enough gay men to know instinctively that this preacher (probably) is gay. He's gay pretending to be straight in his community.

He's already done the 'tie-up' tricks before. He just got caught this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

“I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me but, I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,”

:lol::D:lol::D:lol:     God is a terrible witness.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"I will deny...that I did nothing"

So he denies doing nothing, that means he did do something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, MOHO said:

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Just come outta the damm closet already!  SHEESH!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Well, PCP often overheats the user and they do get a little wild and hallucinate and turn violent...  I'm sure the pastor carried nylon rope for just such an occasion.  Yup.  Total confidence. ;)

• Haha 4

Lol.. When I read the title of your article, I thought it would be a disturbing read.. But it was so funny! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Years ago, we had ourselves a Parish Priest who was a family relation who was said to be very fond of the (adult, I'll say that for him) ladies. Not only that, he had been barred from the card tables of a certain "Gentleman's Club," in a local city because he often had the sort of luck that used to get men shot during "games of chance." He also wasn't above fixing horse races. One of my other relatives recalled being nudged by him and urged to bet a goodly sum of money on a certain nag at a bush meeting. Its odds were such that he wouldn't have needed to work for a twelvemonth after he'd collected. Suffice it to say he didn't collect, but the good Father did, on another horse, to be sure. My other relative never spoke to him again, and wouldn't have, so he told me, unless he'd had a revolver on him, in which case he'd have let its six jurymen speak for him.

The priest and several of my countrymen who were, "No better than they should have been," were later at the very least involved in an infamous horse racing scandal. You can read about that here if you like: https://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/a-sting-a-scam-a-fix-a-balls-up/175053/  He was barred from entering racetracks for twelve years for that, but I somehow doubt it cooled his jets overmuch. Just goes to show you, being a Parish Priest, a ladies man, and a grifter at the one and the same time is far from impossible. Although of course it is a trifle unusual, almost like being a pastor with a liking for gay BDSM, right?

Casey

• Like 1