Goodbye Jesus

Wicked theology

quinntar

Christian's

It has become a matter of fact that when I follow Jesus, and believe in his theology I suffered extreme psychological issues. I was forced to confront this reality, and leave those beliefs behind.

I was not sure at first if this was a good idea, and I literally went through hell. But it's been 3 years since and I have improved mentally, emotionally, physically.

Many times the fear of being punished by this God for my mutiny caused me to return to my old beliefs, but each time I did that I became unstable and toxic.

So no matter what I did I was forced each time to abandon my beliefs. Now enough time has past I can see so much change in me, it hasn't been easy I tell you that. But I've made new friends and built up a social network, I am able to take care of my body and my health issues, I have been able to get back to work and I enjoy it. 

There are more thing's I have been able to deal with, but all those thing's were not possible when I was dependent on Jesus theology.

I prayed thousands of prayers to him, and studied his teachings, but all in all I had to sort it out for myself.

Anticrash,

I don't know that you'll get a lot of response from the Christians who are here to this topic. I hope so, because it would be interesting to see what they have to say, but I have my doubts. For my part, I just want to say that I'm very glad you have found your way out. I, too, have suffered great psychological strife as a result of Christianity. I like to think that I'm a pretty well adjusted ex-Christian, but when I'm honest with myself, I have to admit that a lot of my issues still have their roots in my Christian experience. Leaving it behind was the best thing that I've ever done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, disillusioned said:

Anticrash,

I don't know that you'll get a lot of response from the Christians who are here to this topic. I hope so, because it would be interesting to see what they have to say, but I have my doubts. For my part, I just want to say that I'm very glad you have found your way out. I, too, have suffered great psychological strife as a result of Christianity. I like to think that I'm a pretty well adjusted ex-Christian, but when I'm honest with myself, I have to admit that a lot of my issues still have their roots in my Christian experience. Leaving it behind was the best thing that I've ever done.

For a time I lost my moral grounding when I left my beliefs, and I did thing's that normally I wouldn't do.

But Jesus didn't see to it to fix that, and basically my old life was utterly destroyed.

I’m not going to berate you on what you posted after your traumatic experiences with a religious system that is deluded and abusive. This chronic abuse is shattering.

I am glad you are now experiencing mental, emotional, and physical improvements.

Life is a journey. I hope your path continues to improve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ironhorse said:

I’m not going to berate you on what you posted after your traumatic experiences with a religious system that is deluded and abusive. This chronic abuse is shattering.

I am glad you are now experiencing mental, emotional, and physical improvements.

Life is a journey. I hope your path continues to improve.

I'm sure it will, but I know I'll face death still unfinished. You know that sometimes I think if the real space time Jesus exists in some other place, I'll have the chance to transfer my experience to him telepathically. Then he will know how his actions effected the human race.

Isn't that a wacky thought.