Goodbye Jesus

Advice for Pagans

Moxie

This video has helped me a whole lot, so as an ex-christian theist, I'm sharing it with you guys. :) 

• Like 1

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I like this video. especially when she acknowledged people coming from Christianity. I also like it that her personal practice is more nature based than deity based. I dabbled in paganism for a few years before I went back to christianity. While I dont believe in deity anymore, especially after my experience being deeply devote to the bible, God, Jesus, etc. I can't deny the spiritual energy that flowed in both paganism and Christianity. This is one reason for me still being agnostic among others. And i'm sure that this connection is also attainable in other religious practices as well. I view the various religions as mans means to connect to that energy. Me personally i'm trying to figure out my own way to connect back to that without devoting myself to one dogma or another. 

I have always been close to nature and I believe that this and meditation will be my ticket to filling that gap in my life right now. Thank you for the video bookworm. She made very good points that even the non theist can appreciate.

DB

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.