Goodbye Jesus

Aron Ra VS Kent Hovind

theyownyou33

Hello everyone, I wanted to post this here in case someone didn't know, but tonight at 7pm EST Aron Ra will be discussing evolution and religion with Kent Hovind. It was suppose to go down last night, but Kent backed out for some reason. It should be all on schedule for tonight though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKltaQ5HlA

• Like 1

15 hours ago, theyownyou33 said:

Hello everyone, I wanted to post this here in case someone didn't know, but tonight at 7pm EST Aron Ra will be discussing evolution and religion with Kent Hovind. It was suppose to go down last night, but Kent backed out for some reason. It should be all on schedule for tonight though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKltaQ5HlA

Hmm can we even call it a debate? Aron Ra is pretty formidable.... maybe closer to a lecture. :D

Thanks for the heads up.

On 3/3/2018 at 1:33 AM, LogicalFallacy said:

Hmm can we even call it a debate? Aron Ra is pretty formidable.... maybe closer to a lecture. :D

Not if the other guy is a Christian apologist defending theology.  I'm not going to watch the two hours but I'm guessing there will be some "nothing can change my mind" followed by knocking over the pieces, pooping on the board and strutting around like he won.

Not a debate at all.

1 hour ago, mymistake said:

Not if the other guy is a Christian apologist defending theology.  I'm not going to watch the two hours but I'm guessing there will be some "nothing can change my mind" followed by knocking over the pieces, pooping on the board and strutting around like he won.

Not a debate at all.

It was on evolution. As it turns out Aron Ra will not formally debate a creationist. But he will come onto a show and show where the creationist has it wrong. Either way the creationist tends to knock over the chess pieces then declare they won the game.

• Like 1

I'm watching some of the video now.  (Not going to promise that I will watch the whole two hours)  But the section I'm watching right now is lively and fun.  Aron is laying on some serious smack down.

• Like 1

This makes me feel so much shame for being a creationist. Really did just follow these people and took their word for it because they were on my "team".

3 minutes ago, theyownyou33 said:

This makes me feel so much shame for being a creationist. Really did just follow these people and took their word for it because they were on my "team".

Yep, same here.

13 hours ago, theyownyou33 said:

Everyone once did the same. But if you stick to intellectual honesty, creationism will always reveal itself as untenable. It's not just bad, it's really, really bad.