Goodbye Jesus

Non-Christian Spirituality Podcast

GraphicsGuy

Hey all, I'm an old ex-christian member briefly returning to let you know what I am currently up to.

I apologize if it seems like I'm interloping since a lot of you may not know me, but I used to be a fairly prolific poster and member...I just had to find my way outside of the forum after a while. Ex-christian was a great place to "air out".

I suppose what I am about to promote and some of the content there-in may be "triggering" (I hate that term, but I get it) to some, so take it as you well. You're welcome to come and argue with me. :-)

After over 11 years of ex-christian life, but still feeling myself to be a very spiritual person, I believe I have really found my personal path and now I have finally found what I really want to talk about and do.

So, I decided to come and shamelessy promote and moderately beg for some attention/subscriptions/etc..

I've started Think Spiritual Podcasts: http://thinkspiritual.ca/

My tagline/motto is: Change your Self. Change your World.

This is a very self-empowering approach to spirituality. Very non-Christian in terms of what most of us here experienced.

I'm really wanting to push/promote the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgSvt41hQT5hIYKLZvaqbw

Thanks for any/all attention! :-D

This is the type of content I'm wanting to produce a lot more of: 

• Like 2

Very cool GG! I enjoyed that, and like your analysis.

Hi there. That looks good. Have favourited the website and YouTube channel. Thanks for the heads up.