Goodbye Jesus

Age 5 .. I went to school and was confronted with RELIGION!

SeniorCitizen007

Prior to going to school I had no experience of, no knowledge of the weird mind state exhibited by religious people.

The school I went to was in a part of London where around a third of the locals were Catholic. What the hell was going on? Why all this hostility towards the Jews? What are they on about when they talk about God? Prior to going to school I'd had contact with Jewish children ... my mother had a business recovering furniture and most of her customers were Jewish. She took me along when she went to measure the furniture. Now at school some of the teachers and many of the children were saying that the Jews killed Jesus ... and Jesus was God.

I avoided having any contact with the Bible or religious people until I was 29 ... then, one day I sat down and read the New Testament ... all the way through in one sitting. Hmmm? I then read through most of the Old Testament. Then I started delving into the Greek and Hebrew texts. Hmmm?

To start at the beginning ... the Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden story is a spell. The Serpent, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life are ... the PENIS. Most people who have been heavily influenced by the Bible since they were infants will find this statement of mine "alarming" ... and may even feel a deep seated desire to harm me for pointed out something which is "obvious".

• 1 year later...

Hhhmmmmm.  I wonder why there are no replies to this post??

Edit.

Never mind.  I just researched his other posts.

18 hours ago, Weezer said:

Hhhmmmmm.  I wonder why there are no replies to this post??

Edit.

Never mind.  I just researched his other posts.

Like this one?...

"Automatic writing

Seeing colours on people that indicate the state of health of the part of the body the colours momentarily appear on.

Deciding to phone someone I haven't spoken to for months... my phone rings as my hand reaches out for it ...the person I was about to phone has phoned me.

Seeing a young man's face change into the face of a mature woman  ... the person I saw was the deceased mother of the person I was looking at.

Buying an Ordinance Survey map of the place where my brother (who I haven't had contact with for some months) lives, gazing at his house on the map... then learning the very next day that he had just been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer."

... and so on.

• Haha 1