Sign in to follow this  
Sheild Maiden

Underoath band no longer Christian

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/spencer-chamberlain-how-losing-religion-saved-underoath

SPENCER CHAMBERLAIN: HOW LOSING RELIGION SAVED UNDEROATH:

Singer talks crisis of faith, kicking drugs, Florida metalcore band's crushing comeback album 'Erase Me'.

A nice article with the band Underoath, for those ex-Christians who liked this band, they were Christian and now they are back with a new album, detailing their new found atheism.

Must be a shock for some Christians who got the new album thinking they were still Christian. LoL

Yeah it must have been. In the article, it talks about how some fans were insulted, but it's honestly comforting seeing public figures be open about their loss of faith too.

Noooooooo!  They can't be atheist because they were under an oath!  Now that name is meaningless.

Okay, I have no idea who they are.

mwc

They could be the Warlocks now.

Does leaving Christianity make the music better?

Meh. They never struck me as overly Christian to begin with. They seemed more to me like a bunch of Christian guys just playing music than anything else. I never minded them, but there was little about their music that screamed (hehe) "Christianity".

Wow... I wish more bands were as transparent. Does anyone buy Switchfoot anymore?? lol. 

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, mymistake said:

Does leaving Christianity make the music better?

Exaclty! 

Well usually xtian music sucks, but even if the musicdoesnt improve, the band did. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.