Sign in to follow this  
MOHO

World to End on April 23rd

Meh . . . 

gallery_146_19_9537.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Again? I was just starting to get over the last time the world ended.

• Haha 3

A wise man once said:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” -- George W. Bush

Words to live by.

Now, call me in about 15 years when it will be exactly 2000 years after the supposed crucifixion/resurrection (depending on the year the person thinks it happened...we have a few choices you know).  I suspect these prophecies will be kicking into high gear round about then.

mwc

• Haha 2

Some say it's the 18th. Boy will they be embarrassed on the 23rd.

• Haha 2

"Meade said he believes the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, will appear above the sky on the April date, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes."

Because planets just pop into view like that without any sightings prior.

Did we just have Niniru supposed to come in November 2017?

I just wish the world would end already so we can get this shit over with and move on with our lives. :Hmm:

• Haha 1

I wish that for all the dumbasses who have ever and will ever predict the end of the world, that their world would end on that date.   I almost wish the same fate for all the followers of the dumbasses, but I suppose that would be taking it a bit too far.   So I'll settle for the brainwash-ers, not their brainwash-ees.  Maybe.  :glare:

• Like 3

Party Time!     :beer::magic:

On 4/13/2018 at 8:19 AM, buffettphan said:

I wish that for all the dumbasses who have ever and will ever predict the end of the world, that their world would end on that date.   I almost wish the same fate for all the followers of the dumbasses, but I suppose that would be taking it a bit too far.   So I'll settle for the brainwash-ers, not their brainwash-ees.  Maybe.  :glare:

Kind of a do or die type situation? 

If they play, then they have to play for keeps? 

I like it!

1 hour ago, buffettphan said:

Party Time!     :beer::magic:

I thought of you when I saw this earlier.  

• Like 1

Well folks...here it is April 25 .    Anyone missing those special christians in  our lives?  Didn't think so.  Mine are all still here too.    So I guess they either didn't make the heavenly cut OR maybe, just maybe, somebody's wrong and a whole lot of somebodies are really gullible. Better luck next time -- on May 20, and then again on June 24.  Mark your calendars and party on! :jesus:     

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_predictions_of_the_end_of_the_world

Oh it happened. Christians just arent good enough to qualify. Boy are they surprised. 5 people worldwide are missing. 

• Haha 1

Dammit I'm late to the Rapture again!  I really need to start setting my clock for these things.

8 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

Damn it!  The world ended and we are all dead.  Or is that just a hangover?:fun:

I prefer to think we're all dead.  Simplifies my life greatly.

Did the world end on this day, I was busy 

I've suggested to people that we're all dead and that this is what being dead is like.  They look at me like I'm stupid.  These are the same exact people who, unlike me, actually believe in *life after death!*  The fuck people?  Guess if we're not sitting around on clouds in robes then *I'm* the idiot?

mwc

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.