Goodbye Jesus

Netflix Original: Altered Carbon

Fweethawt

So how does a sweet sci-fi, action packed, murder mystery, love story, cross between The Matrix, Blade Runner and just a genuine mind-fuck of a concept thrown at you sound? 

If that sounds interesting to you, then Altered Carbon on Netflix is just the thing to suck several hours of your time away from you.

The series starts of by overloading you with all sorts of time jumps and mysterious concepts that at first might begin to make you lose interest in it. But if you stick with it through the first handful of episodes, it all falls into places and plays out as a very good -- well -- action packed, sci-fi, murder mystery love story.

Check it out. 

You'll be glad you did.

• Thanks 1

Watched it. Liked it. Didn't love it. It was a bit hard to follow. I also felt like it was really bottom heavy, as in, the final few episodes had all the important stuff.

Worth a watch for sure, as long as you like sci fi.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, disillusioned said:

Watched it. Liked it. Didn't love it. It was a bit hard to follow. I also felt like it was really bottom heavy, as in, the final few episodes had all the important stuff.

Worth a watch for sure, as long as you like sci fi.

It's funny you say this because i thought the last few episodes were a bit weird. I plan to watch it again as I'm sure it'll make a little more sense -- and I'll pick up on a lot more -- the second time through.

Fwee,

Enjoyed Altered. Does take paying attention to small details with story line twists necessary.  

Wonderful show with rich details running throughout staging and costuming.

Five stars given for quality of production plus fantastic mind fuck watcher is taken along for while taking this story in.

kevinL

Mind-fuck is right... Loved it. I hop they make a second season. They left it open enough to.

I thought it was really good.

It took awhile for me to stay invested when the sister was introduced. I really liked her character but I felt like it was a little forced. All in all a good show though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.