Goodbye Jesus

Anyone else hate going to sleep?

Anushka

26 minutes ago, Anushka said:

Between sleeping and waking??? Didn't get you??

Those moments when I'm drifting off or just waking up (on the weekends...nothing like an alarm clock to ruin a good thing!). These are some of the best moments of my day.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:22 PM, Anushka said:

I started hating sleep after getting addicted to my android phone..

Any tips on how to deal with phone addiction?

I remember I was a normal girl before being a CRAZY Christian. Christianity literally ruined me mentally , psychologically...If Jesus is real, he has a lot to answer for! 

P.S. don't worry, I know he is not 

Put the phone and any other distractions like a laptop away half an hour before bed, and just go to bed, turn off the lights, and relax instead of telling yourself, I must sleep, now. Find some relaxing music or something to meditate or just relax to, there is plenty on youtube. I sometimes do some light reading, no heavy subjects though before bed. It's easier when you remind yourself you'll feel that much better in the morning with a good rest. This is all good advice, but I'm terrible at it myself because I love my free time in the evenings and really need it because I don't like my job, but at the same time, sleep is invaluable "me time" as well. And most importantly, put that phone on silent and out of hand's reach.

On 4/18/2018 at 3:17 AM, Anushka said:

What I meant is being super strong crazy Christian in the past led me to all these addictions.

I dont really see how your religious beliefs of the past correlate with strong addictions. Even if this was the case, its possible to get past them. There are probably apps that help with phone addiction, I would see if there are any. I know of one that will disable FB for addicts for the time you select, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was one for phones as well.

10 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

I dont really see how your religious beliefs of the past correlate with strong addictions. Even if this was the case, its possible to get past them. There are probably apps that help with phone addiction, I would see if there are any. I know of one that will disable FB for addicts for the time you select, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was one for phones as well.

Found an app called qualitytime. It is quite good. 

On 4/20/2018 at 8:58 AM, theanticrash said:

Now this is a crazy Christian

Blimey, what a lunatic......her poor family.

5 hours ago, Castiel233 said:

Blimey, what a lunatic......her poor family.

I can only watch it for so long, then I'm like "Get out! And come again"

• 8 months later...

After working 6 days a week, 5 of them 12hr shifts. Absolutely not. I love squeezing in as much sleep as I can.